Arrow

Guest ~Lynd~

Yeah I do it's my favourite show at the moment I'm hoping we get to see raj a gul soon as I didn't realise that he would even be mentioned in Arrow I only know of Raj a Gul because of Batman. I didn't think that all these other comic book characters would be in it. I don't even know that many of them. I had never heard of Deadshot before Arrow started.

This Oliver Queen is much better than the one from Smallville. I'm also looking forward to the Flash spin off series I'm not too sure when that will be starting though

Yeah I do it's my favourite show at the moment I'm hoping we get to see raj a gul soon as I didn't realise that he would even be mentioned in Arrow I only know of Raj a Gul because of Batman. I didn't think that all these other comic book characters would be in it. I don't even know that many of them. I had never heard of Deadshot before Arrow started.

This Oliver Queen is much better than the one from Smallville. I'm also looking forward to the Flash spin off series I'm not too sure when that will be starting though

I think the one from Smallville is better than the one from Arrow

In regards to shipping I love him and Felicity.I can't take him and Laurel seriously for many reasons.Felicity makes him smile and doesn't put up with his bs.

I haven't seen much off Smallville so it's hard to compare.It was a bit to cartoonish for my liking.Arrow's Oliver is darker and much more realisic imo.I haven't read the comics at all though so maybe it's not.Just my opinion.

I love the flash to!Really can't wait for the spin off.

Archived