Secret Santa 2013 Presents

Guest Barbara

My presents are for Sarah aka ~JarlieFanEver~

So sorry I was unable to fulfill your request for a video, as the computer with my proper editing software is now getting repaired. :(

So instead I made you extra icons and I made my first attempt at a wallpaper.... so I hope you like it! :)

Part 1:

ApexWallpaper01_zps225c7cca.png

Apex2_zps951397b5.png Apex1_zpsf7a3b52e.png Apex_zps6dd735b5.png Alf_zps7fd3f2fa.png AlfMaz_zps126ca589.png

Bricky_zps60d617ed.png April1_zpsf902989e.png April_zpsa6aa8604.png Bianca_zps70a1eb3f.png BiancaHeath2_zps868894a3.png

HeathBianca_zps260b6df6.png Dex_zpse9afe8eb.png dex1_zps54f7df6f.png Casey_zps086e0a0d.png HarveyRoo1_zpsbcbbc2f4.png

RooHarvey_zpsd1f7637d.png Roo_zpsba5efce0.png Indi1_zps04738ccc.png Romigo_zps79da14bd.png

For some reason BTTB is now not letting me post the following icons so what I have done is made a separate album on my photobucket account so you can save them. :)

Part 2:

You can find them here.

Just a note: For some reason the posts have gone huge and blurry when you are viewing them as a guest, but just click on the picture you want to save and it will show up 120x120.

Merry Christmas! I Hope you like them.

EDIT: I get it now! The forum must have some sort of "smart post" thing. Part 2 was originally meant to be a separate post from part 1.

But since no other member posted between part 1 & 2 they connected the posts together.... I thought I would write this up just in case someone encounters the same problem. :)

Very strange, I've never had this happen to me before.

Wow they are sooo amazing, Dingo x! Thank you soo much for the wallpaper and icons! Love them all :)

It's okay that you are unable to do the video.

But thanks again for the wallpaper and icons *hugs* xx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ~JarlieFanEver~ Everything is seriously stunning!

And, I'm sorry these are a little late! These are for pinky1988! (I'm still working on a wallpaper, I just haven't gotten it to where I like it yet). But here are some icons (and one graphic I know you didn't ask for graphics but I was making it and decided to include it)!

PART ONE:
WG_01.png

59.png60.png61.png62.png58.png53.png52.png30.png56.png55.png54.png57.png46.png45.png43.png47.png44.png

Because no one has posted in between here and what would be parts 2-4 here are the rest of the icons!

Archived