Christmas 2013

Guest xGlowingAngelx

(Just before we get into this, let me just say I tried to make this all green and red and festive, but it wont let me. I don't know if it's my computer or BTTB. Either way, I apologise that it looks a little..... dull)

24 DAYS TO GO!!!!

So, with Christmas 2013 right around the corner, I thought I'd start this for members to celebrate the festivities and share in the fun. Feel free to post your festive photos, stories, loves and just general chatter.

I have my little tree up in my bedroom, though it's without lights at the moment, because mine are either in the bin or missing. :( Hopefully, I'll get some more soon. It still looks pretty, though. (When I finally get some lights on it, I shall take a photo). We have a few little decorations up around the house but, due to other priorities and not feeling too good, we haven't got the main tree up yet. That will be tomorrow. :D

Anyone else have their tree/decorations up yet? If so, lets see them, people! :D

What does everyone have planned for the festive period? :D :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started my Christmas shopping but we are yet to put our tree up and on Christmas Day each year it's at a different family members place and it's lunch as it's easier for most of the family rather then Dinner.

I've bought all of... 1 gift so far but already know what I'm getting for everyone else. We don't usually put the tree up for another few weeks but are trying to figure out where to put it this year.

I hate Christmas... until December comes and then I begin to get more in the festive mood each day that passes. I live with the parents still so I tend to go all out with buying them gifts because they deserve it.

Does anyone else have traditions on Xmas eve/day that they would hate not to do?

Yesterday was when Christmas really started for me we went into town and watched the Christmas parade through town with Santa and his reindeer (so cute!)

The Christmas Coca Cola Truck was also in town so got a few photos of that, and previous years I always say it is not Christmas until I have seen the Coca Cola Christmas Truck on my TV and as it wasn't on my TV this year then it was must I went to see it in town.

I also got my first present yesterday and very happy with it, well once it comes here and I can complete it before I wrap it I will be very happy.

One thing I will miss this year is every Christmas Eve my godparents would come for drinks and gift swap, but this year they are both visiting their daughters in Australia.

One thing I have always wondered in Australia do they still have the whole winter wonderland thing for Christmas, like snow etc?

Got all my presents bar 3 which I can get from amazon so I am gonna order those soon, just need to wrap them up and pack them for Lake Districts bar the ones I am giving to people here. Christmas tree at my uncles is up already but needs to be decorated, not gonna have a christmas tree at mine since we're not here for christmas but looking forward to a break for christmas.. going to be so much fun this year! :D

Yesterday was when Christmas really started for me we went into town and watched the Christmas parade through town with Santa and his reindeer (so cute!)

The Christmas Coca Cola Truck was also in town so got a few photos of that, and previous years I always say it is not Christmas until I have seen the Coca Cola Christmas Truck on my TV and as it wasn't on my TV this year then it was must I went to see it in town.

I also got my first present yesterday and very happy with it, well once it comes here and I can complete it before I wrap it I will be very happy.

One thing I will miss this year is every Christmas Eve my godparents would come for drinks and gift swap, but this year they are both visiting their daughters in Australia.

One thing I have always wondered in Australia do they still have the whole winter wonderland thing for Christmas, like snow etc?

No we don't do that as it's summer here

Archived