Terror Amongst the Corn (by pembie) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOVE that, especailly ……

“Watch it you flaming galah, I’m armed with worms and maggots and I’m not afraid to use them.”

Static from the radio blares itself down the bus as April Scott holds her hands to her ears.

“Nope this town’s dead, the radio’s dead, everything is dead. Tell me where it is again you have come back from?” the bus driver asks looking at April through his rear-view mirror.

Alf is somewhat content listening to and humming along to Marilyn’s calming whale music on Maddie’s IPod that she had lent him to help him out with the bay’s new dead like feeling of dread.

“- ZOMBIES FLAMING ZOMBIES,? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH? I KNOW I HAVE BEEN WORRIED BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS RABBIES OH FLAMING HELL.”

“Alf calm please, your job here is not to alert the town into a full blown panic. People are looking worried already.”

“Oh ok sorry so what is it you want me to say?” Some murmurs are now heard as April and the bus driver listen to the radio.

“NUKES FLAMING NUKES”

“No, no wrong auto cue oh dammit.”

“WELL ROMAN SO MUCH FOR NOT PANICKING THE PEOPLE WELL DONE.”

REALLY enjoyed that !!!! Hope it’s not the end!!!!!!!

Yeah, there’s sooooooo much to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE here …….

• April REALLY badly having to rearrange the letters [in the middle of this zombie apocalypse]
  • Sid [“Warm Bodies” style] having to master the art of being a zombie
  • Annie continuing SOMEHOW to hold onto some of her humanity!!!! ……AND …..
  • The various reference to Rhiannon Fish currently being in the latest OZ series of Dancing With The Stars …….[btw, she should sooooooooooooooooooo win this season. Rhiannon's been AWESOME, but Tina Arena is a VERY talented, tough “nut to crack” so to speak] !!!!!!