Channel 5 Transmission Discussion/Updates

630si

7 hours ago, baywatcher said:

UPDATE - The third episode will start screening from NEXT week ?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a32169125/neighbours-home-and-away-episodes-channel-5/

Even better! Thanks!

Have to say though, this is all getting very complicated for the average viewer. It's ok for us lot being on here and upto date but I imagine many will be missing an episode next week and wondering what happened come Friday when they sit down and wonder if they've missed something!

9 hours ago, baywatcher said:

The continuity announcer said right at the start of today's ep that it was on Mon, Wed & Fri from next week.

Yes, I was glad to see that. Hopefully we'll get one on Monday as well to remind people.

I notice that we see to have acquired some graveyard repeats: This week's episodes are being shown on Channel 5 Saturday night/early Sunday morning, with the two Neighbours episodes the following night/morning, and next week the day's two Oz soap episodes are being shown in the early hours of the following morning. Hopefully that'll be adjusted to accommodate the extra episode.