Matt Page - Alec Snow

bijou

23 hours ago, pembie said:

I guess everyone was happy for him... Matt I always thought was a character who was never given that much too do. So it kind of sucked when he left plus he could be amusing.

I agree. After rewatching his episodes again I noticed after Maddy left he didn't seem to get any storylines and really was wasted.  They could done a lot with Matt as Alec is a wonderful actor. No wonder Alec decided to leave. 

That' s why I didn't like his exit. It felt too rushed and sudden. 

On 9/9/2017 at 0:12 AM, pembie said:

I wouldn't say that they all came to his and Evie's wedding and gave them a send off didn't they?

Just rewatched the wedding. The only people there were Alf-Leah-Marilyn-John-Phoebe-VJ-Justin-Raffty and Eloise. 

Zac came  after the wedding. 

Matt and Evie only really said goodbye to Leah and Zac.

23 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Alec is a wonderful actor. No wonder Alec decided to leave. 

Yeah he was quite good. His really good in comedy scenes which are hard to do. But I really thought he was brilliant with Roo and especially good in his scenes with Ellie.

• Like 4

Matt and Roo should of gotten together :angry2:.

But yeah Alec Snow was an excellent young actor. Unfortunately he was mostly under utilised. Especially after Maddy/Kassandra left. I liked Matt and Evie. Seemed to make sense by the end of their era. But tbh I wouldent of minded to too see Matt stay. As it is he seems to be doing well in his music career. 

Edited by Luke39

I thought Matt was a great character and it was a shame to lose him. I felt Alec Snow has such natural charm and charisma playing him, and I do feel that they missed a chance to really test his acting abilities by giving him so few storylines. He had great chemistry with his friends, but also with his adult role models such as Zac, Leah and Roo. Hope all the best for Alec in the future!

• Like 4