Matt Page - Alec Snow

bijou

I don't think the comparison to Aden is unfair, as I have always felt that the writers were modelling Matt as an Aden type with Matt/Sasha being the new Aden/Belle. At the moment, Matt doesn't have the complexity of Aden though. I think the character of Matt has potential if written better - Alec Snow seems to be more charismatic in his role than the other new teenagers, and he seems to have good chemistry with other characters (which is why it is a shame that his character has been limited to interacting with Sasha).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love Matt. He was a bit of a tool when he joined a la Mangrove river but he's turned into a great character. I can absolutely see the likliness to Aden and Belle. What draws me to Matt is that he's not just a cloned my/surf topless enthusiast like a lot of the other young cast. He's a bit quirky, a bit cheeky and I hope he's around a long while to come yet. I enjoyed his backstory of alcoholic father it helped soften him up from Mangrove River pillock to the funny sweet guy he is now and I thought it was done well. It was believable that he gegniunely loved his dad and he struggled with the right thing to for him when it came to going to rehab.

• 1 year later...

I have always liked Matt. Don't really get the hate he gets around here. He has not really done anything to warrent it imo. Alec Snow is a very good actor. Liked the stuff with Ash in the Garage. But since Kass left, he has kinda being floating around haha. I Wonder does he leave to be with Maddy? Probbably unlikely. 

2 hours ago, Luke39 said:

I have always liked Matt. Don't really get the hate he gets around here. He has not really done anything to warrent it imo. Alec Snow is a very good actor. Liked the stuff with Ash in the Garage. But since Kass left, he has kinda being floating around haha. I Wonder does he leave to be with Maddy? Probbably unlikely. 

Probably because he's now completely under used and just a background character or a character they use when they're desperate to use someone in a storyline 

On 28/07/2016 at 9:10 AM, Luke39 said:

Think it mostly to do with Matt beinga a pretty bland character he is too me anyways

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Think it mostly to do with Matt beinga a pretty bland character he is too me anyways

haha fair enough, thats a reasonable gripe with a character. Guess alot of ppl find Hunter bland too. I never thought Matt was bland. Thought for a time he stood out as kinda interesting. But guess they never gave the character time. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...