Matt Page - Alec Snow

bijou

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious -

the actor just signed a 3 year contract, surely that must mean he will be moving

to the Bay at some point? I mean, at the moment we only see him at the school,
but if he's been promoted to a regular character he'd really have to move into
the Bay just like the Braxton's and Josh did. I wonder if he'll move into the
Caravan Park or Leah's place.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

I don't see that they need to move him to the bay. The Walker's all lived on the farm which was a good distance away from the town, and now the McGuire's are out there. It really depends on what they want to do with his character. He could just get a job at Angelo's or something and between that and school he'd be around enough without having to relocate him.

• 1 month later...

I really liked hearing a little bit about his life. He's a really interesting character. And even if he was manipulating Evie, which I don't think he actually was, he really helped her (before Oscar had to come and ruin everything.)

Also, from what I've seen of the spoilers, it looks like he might be moving into Leah's house at some point.

I wonder will he disappear for a while and then be brought back or did they decide almost as soon as he started his original contract that they'd keep him and then changed whatever story they had for him?

He'll probably just be absent off the screen for a couple of weeks and then just magically re-appear as if nothing happened.

Matt has the potential to be one of the best characters that the show has had in quite a while. I can't wait to see him being explored further in the future!

I loved seeing his more vulnerable and caring side when he was sitting with Evie on Wednesday's episode. Matt has definitely had a tough life by the looks of it but under his tough exterior is an intelligent individual who could make something of himself if he works hard and applies himself at school or just in his life in general.

For the first time in a long time he's a character that has really grown on me unexpectedly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am loving Matt!!! He is cheeky and fun! I can't wait to see them delve more into his character and show more underneath, they have already slowly shown his vulnerability especially with Sasha when she was helping him with his speech... I can't wait to see more of him and him and Sasha :wink:

• Like 1