Matt Page - Alec Snow

bijou

plus I love Spencer with Sasha...

Wow, you must be the only one.

No... But I am a bit behind.. I don't think that Sasha is suited to these bad boys she always get hooked up with. Spencer was the only one she felt natural with. But I think they killed both the chemistry between Sasha and Spencer, and Spencer as a character, when they did the "bipolar" storyline. It was handled so badly.

Matt arrived here (on my tv-screen) a little while ago, and isn't the person who's playing him faaar to old, and big for playing a 17 year old? It feels weird.

I don't believe in him as a troubled teenager. And whilst I don't see the problem with older persons playing teenagers, I do think that it matters how the actor looks and how the actor/actress plays the role.. If he/she looks his age or older and he/she wasn't able to speak and act as a teenager (facial expressions etc), they shouldn't use him/her... And I don't think that Alec Snow is believable as a teenager.

I see that someone has compared him to Aden... but he is far from being as good as Aden was. Aden was well written, Todd Lasance looked younger than he was. He was also able to make him speak, act, and have facial expressions that made him a believable as a teen.

I don't think the similarity to Aden really expands beyond the traditional role of the jerkass classmate who gradually becomes more sympathetic.I wouldn't say Matt's particularly unbelievable as a teenager by Home and Away standards.While I was never a fan of Spencer and Sasha, who weren't really set up very well and who I didn't think had much chemistry, I'm not sure that her and Matt are a sensible idea either.We have, at UK pace, got up to pretty much the exact moment where he seems to be changing his attitude towards her but still, it's hard to see how it could be anything other than rushed if it happens in the near future.But maybe it'll work, have to wait and see.

While I was never a fan of Spencer and Sasha, who weren't really set up very well and who I didn't think had much chemistry, I'm not sure that her and Matt are a sensible idea either.We have, at UK pace, got up to pretty much the exact moment where he seems to be changing his attitude towards her but still, it's hard to see how it could be anything other than rushed if it happens in the near future.But maybe it'll work, have to wait and see.

In my opinion what's happened, so far, between Matt and Sasha has seemed very natural and, without spoiling anything, a lot of it has been much more in character for Sasha than anything we've seen from her during her relationship with Spencer. The only problem I have, from a story telling point of view, is how abruptly they've had her relationship with Spencer hit the rocks. That came out of nowhere, but then their whole relationship was a bit of a non entity as far as I was concerned anyway.

While I was never a fan of Spencer and Sasha, who weren't really set up very well and who I didn't think had much chemistry, I'm not sure that her and Matt are a sensible idea either.We have, at UK pace, got up to pretty much the exact moment where he seems to be changing his attitude towards her but still, it's hard to see how it could be anything other than rushed if it happens in the near future.But maybe it'll work, have to wait and see.

In my opinion what's happened, so far, between Matt and Sasha has seemed very natural and, without spoiling anything, a lot of it has been much more in character for Sasha than anything we've seen from her during her relationship with Spencer. The only problem I have, from a story telling point of view, is how abruptly they've had her relationship with Spencer hit the rocks. That came out of nowhere, but then their whole relationship was a bit of a non entity as far as I was concerned anyway.

I disagree... the relationship with Sasha and Spencer had a great build up, when they were supporting Rosie.

I do agree that it was a shame that Rosie was used just as a plot to get Sasha and Spencer together, though. She should have been explored more as a character of her own, she just left right after Spencer and Sasha got together. I think she should have been made as a regular at that point.

They built up a relationship between Sasha and Spencer when they were helping Rosie but it wasn't romantic. It was Dex and Indi that randomly decided they liked each other and pushed for it to happen right then and there. It may well have developed naturally into a romantic relationship but the way they did it was rushed and Sasha, in my opinion, has been barely recognisable as Sasha while she was with Spencer.

The brief interactions she's had with Matt have brought back the feisty and opinionated but ultimately big hearted Sasha we used to see.

They built up a relationship between Sasha and Spencer when they were helping Rosie but it wasn't romantic. It was Dex and Indi that randomly decided they liked each other and pushed for it to happen right then and there. It may well have developed naturally into a romantic relationship but the way they did it was rushed and Sasha, in my opinion, has been barely recognisable as Sasha while she was with Spencer.

The brief interactions she's had with Matt have brought back the feisty and opinionated but ultimately big hearted Sasha we used to see.

I think the relationship with Spencer moved Sasha as a character forward. But then the development stopped, and the character reversed when Spencer revealed about his bipolar and joined the cult...

I want Sasha to move on and grow up a bit. I think we have seen enough of Sasha doing rebellion stuff and dating troublemakers. She has been on the show for a long time, and I think that her character is just going in circles now.

But back to Matt... I want the writers to explore his background and also let us know his parents properly.. even if they are not good parents. I don't want his background storyline been done in just a couple of episodes, and after that he will only have relationship related storylines and storylines about crimes and doing mistakes over and over again.

I think Sasha and Spencer did have a good start, but then they started to change all characters to fit the plot point, and all characters became unrecognisable as episodes went by.

As for Matt and Sasha, I like the build up, because Sasha is being written as the character I know, and she is in her "natural habitat", school events. Matt has been written as a multilayered character from the start, and I don't see any plot point whiplash moments, at least not yet.

I have been under the impression that Matt at some point has dropped out of school before, and is supposed to be a few years older than the rest. I could be wrong, but with the way he was with Mrs M in the beginning, these thoughts did pop up to my mind. And his recent situation strengthens this opinion for me.

Edited by mokhashin