Matt Page - Alec Snow

bijou

I actually like this guy he kinda reminds of Aden Jefferies.

He Is a bit like Aden before he turned good. But my opinion is Montgomery uses

Matt like a lap dog and maybe burned down mangrove river

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

I actually like this guy he kinda reminds of Aden Jefferies.

He Is a bit like Aden before he turned good. But my opinion is Montgomery uses

Matt like a lap dog and maybe burned down mangrove river

Yeah, but I think there is a lot more to him than that.

I really like him as well. He reminds me of Aden as well. :)

I like him but I'm hesitant to get too invested in the character as I have a feeling he will be manipulated into doing something really bad by Montgomery. I do hope we see more of him though, and a reason for his behaviour. I wonder what his family life is like?

I already find Matt more interesting than any of the other teens they've introduced over the last few years. Maybe since Sasha?

I know it's probably a fine line for the writers, introduce too many similar troubled teen types and we complain that they're just a carbon copy of some previous character, introduce too many nice normal teens and we complain that they're boring.

The few brief scenes we've seen of Matt so far have me interested enough to want to see more of him. Whether he sticks around or is just a part of this crazy principal story we'll have to wait and see.

I wonder what his family life is like?

After today's episode, we now know he has a dad. If Matt's dad is anything like the other Mangrove River dads we know (Danny Braxton, Johnny Barrett and Alan Henderson) he will not be winning any fatherhood awards any time soon....but he might buck the trend, who knows?

The mention of it being his dad who was answering the phone, leads me to think that his mum may no longer be around.