The Walker Code (by Jen) - comments

WOAH !!!!!

BEYOND wasn't expecting Sasha to be doing this after Dex's DEATH !!!!

Although the story doesn’t mention her, I like that it also made me think of Ruby.

LOOOOVED the various stories that encompassed the Walker Code rules ……especially this bit …..

The ground tilts, descends, and he knows he’s heading for the lake. Dex’s mantra, ‘Bears can’t swim. Bears can’t swim. Can’tswimincan’tswim,’ is what keeps him running when his chest is throbbing, each breath a shallow heave, and he launches himself straight into the water, the freezing temperature chilling him to his very core.

SUPERB as always, Jen !!!!!!

Wow. Thank you so much for the positive comments. I know it's a bit different from what I normally write. Mostly, that it's sort of retrospective. In the original version I just wanted to write the journal entires - inspired by Dex talking about The Walker Code in the episode - but then didn't have a way of linking them together. There was a Quick Fanfic Contest that had a "big twist" theme, and I was inspired by that. I didn't ultimately get it written in time for that, but wanted to still do it this way.

I'm glad you liked it, and I always appreciate the feedback :).

• Like 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Walker Code (by Jen) - comments