Sally Fletcher - Kate Ritchie

JamesC10

As Sally is one of the most popular characters ever, I am surprised there isn't a thread on Sally in here :P

I already miss Sally a lot and it's a shame that her 2nd exit isn't a happy one. There is a possibility that Pippa may not survive her illness as clinical trials are not always successful.

When I got back home this morning from holiday, I read All About Soap and Kate Ritchie said she doesn't think she will ever return :(

I hope Kate makes another return in future. Kate did say she never thought she would return to Home and Away. She said that the show has changed so much from the last 5 years (after she left the Bay).

Sally is one of the most compassionate people ever in Summer Bay IMO.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

She will never return? Was it because she was dissapointed in the way Sally was treated? Come on, if this is the case then beut_t might be right after all. The show did die when she returned.

Kate said she would "live and die on the show if she could". But she said the show had changed a lot over the past 5 years and Sally might not fit in the show anymore. She was praising the show. Kate said in other interviews that she may make another return. I hope she does make another return (even for a guest stint). Kate wants to do other things but she is always grateful to Home and Away :)

I'm just grateful that Sally came back to the show for the 25th anniversary.

Edited by jamescornish

• 4 weeks later...

My dream scenario, she comes back and it is revealed that Flynn indeed never died but he faked his death and is still alive and they live happily ever together.

That would be so amazing! :D

I adore Sally and loved her storyline with Pippa - I really hope they come back soon!

My dream scenario, she comes back and it is revealed that Flynn indeed never died but he faked his death and is still alive and they live happily ever together.

That would be so amazing! :D

I adore Sally and loved her storyline with Pippa - I really hope they come back soon!

What was it that happened with Pippa? i heard something that she is dying?

She will never return? Was it because she was dissapointed in the way Sally was treated? Come on, if this is the case then beut_t might be right after all. The show did die when she returned.

Kate said she would "live and die on the show if she could". But she said the show had changed a lot over the past 5 years and Sally might not fit in the show anymore.

The show doesn't really have that close-knit, warmhearted feel any more. I think this is probably what Kate Ritchie meant.