Sally Fletcher - Kate Ritchie

JamesC10

She has an illness that will never be cured and pills may never work but apparently she is doing well in America.

I though they where living in India with miles?

Sally and Pippa have been living in Phuket (Thailand) for 5 years (when Sally first left Summer Bay). But Sally and Pippa are in America now for Pippa's treatment only. They will be staying in the States for a long period until Pippa's treatment is over. Sally told Alf that she and Pippa are planning to return to Summer Bay after Pippa's treatment is finished. Since Kate Ritchie isn't returning, my guess is that Sally and Pippa move back to Thailand.

She has an illness that will never be cured and pills may never work but apparently she is doing well in America.

Sally and Pippa have been living in Phuket (Thailand) for 5 years (when Sally first left Summer Bay). But Sally and Pippa are in America now for Pippa's treatment only. They will be staying in the States for a long period until Pippa's treatment is over. Sally told Alf that she and Pippa are planning to return to Summer Bay after Pippa's treatment is finished. Since Kate Ritchie isn't returning, my guess is that Sally and Pippa move back to Thailand.

How do we know she is not returning?

Because Kate Ritchie isn't coming back. Kate Ritchie only returned to the show for 2 months. On twitter and facebook, Kate said that Sally won't be returning anytime soon, but you never know in the future, Sally could return in a few years time. From what Kate have said in interviews, she wants to do other things and be "Kate". She has always loves Home & Away and Sally though.

Because Kate Ritchie isn't coming back. Kate Ritchie only returned to the show for 2 months. On twitter and facebook, Kate said that Sally won't be returning anytime soon, but you never know in the future, Sally could return in a few years time. From what Kate have said in interviews, she wants to do other things and be "Kate". She has always loves Home & Away and Sally though.

Not anytime soon could mean not in a few months, because even a month can feel like a long time:) what they could do is to bring her back as a guest for a few episodes and have her involved in a accident in a season finale kinda like they did with chloe where she does not survive, that way she can live on not having to hear people say they want her back. Could be in thed 30th anniversary or Alf´s 70th birthday in 2014

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anybody listen to Kate Ritchie last night on Nova? She had to guess Home and Away character names based on the actors names and she was surprisingly bad. She got a few very easy ones like Irene and Donald, she couldn't name the character Liam Murphy granted he came in after and left before her return, she didn't know Brax's first, couldn't remember Robbie Hunter's last name even though Jason Smith now works at Nova and she was there for his entire stint and she got Kim Hyde right but then wanted to change her answer because she thought Kim Hyde was the father. 

• 11 months later...
On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Jacklost said:

My dream scenario, she comes back and it is revealed that Flynn indeed never died but he faked his death and is still alive and they live happily ever together.

That would be the perfect scenario like he faked his death and now alive and that he would come back to but why would he had faked it