Will there ever be another episode like 4000?

Guest matty

That could work, but Sally would probably have to be on the show on a full-time basis.

Alf's 70th in 2015 could be great if a lot of guest characters returned, but would that be too similar to his 60th Birthday? A part of me feels that Alf's 70th Birthday would be great in paying tribute to Chloe who died soon after his 60th birthday in that tragic accident caused by Jesse McGregor. I remember in either episode 4001 or 4002 Alf saw his birthday gift from Chloe and the birthday card said that she couldn't wait to celebrate his 70th Birthday or something along those lines.

Maybe the Birthday can coincide with Jesse's return to the show. It would be gripping and emotional to watch and it would bring up memories for Alf, Irene and I guess Leah as well.

Isn´t alf born in 1944? that would make him 71 in 2015

Ray Meagher who plays Alf was born in 1944.

Alf celebrated his 60th Birthday in 2005 and this was mentioned again in 2006 when Ric and Cassie provided a small gift for him on his 61st Birthday.

I think when the show began, Alf was supposed to be 45 which meant he would have been born in 1942/1943 but then they changed it to 1945.

Yes, I think in the early years the H&A team were too busy establishing the show to worry about ages but then they must have been more consistent with ages. Alf will be 70 in July 2015. I love studying H&A character backstories and ages lol.

Alf and Don are the same age, both born 1945, Don being almost 5 months older.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That could work, but Sally would probably have to be on the show on a full-time basis.

Alf's 70th in 2015 could be great if a lot of guest characters returned, but would that be too similar to his 60th Birthday? A part of me feels that Alf's 70th Birthday would be great in paying tribute to Chloe who died soon after his 60th birthday in that tragic accident caused by Jesse McGregor. I remember in either episode 4001 or 4002 Alf saw his birthday gift from Chloe and the birthday card said that she couldn't wait to celebrate his 70th Birthday or something along those lines.

Maybe the Birthday can coincide with Jesse's return to the show. It would be gripping and emotional to watch and it would bring up memories for Alf, Irene and I guess Leah as well.

Alf celebrated his 60th Birthday in 2005 and this was mentioned again in 2006 when Ric and Cassie provided a small gift for him on his 61st Birthday.

I think when the show began, Alf was supposed to be 45 which meant he would have been born in 1942/1943 but then they changed it to 1945.

Yes, I think in the early years the H&A team were too busy establishing the show to worry about ages but then they must have been more consistent with ages. Alf will be 70 in July 2015. I love studying H&A character backstories and ages lol.

Wait don is suppose to be born in 1945? i though he was born in 1937 like in real life

Wait don is suppose to be born in 1945? i though he was born in 1937 like in real life

No that is not the case. As Jezz has stated Don Fisher is a fair bit younger than the actor who plays him. Norman Coburn was born in 1937 but Don's age has only ever been mentioned once in the entire shows history and that is his 50th in mid Feb 1995. I think the producers had decided when the show began to make Don younger than the actor. I think Don began teaching when he was 18 in 1963.

No that is not the case. As Jezz has stated Don Fisher is a fair bit younger than the actor who plays him. Norman Coburn was born in 1937 but Don's age has only ever been mentioned once in the entire shows history and that is his 50th in mid Feb 1995. I think the producers had decided when the show began to make Don younger than the actor. I think Don began teaching when he was 18 in 1963.

So when he retired he had been teaching for like 40 years?

Archived