Nathaniel "Nate" Cooper - Kyle Pryor

AznPride112

Just looked on the Daily Mail website a little reveal on Nate's connection to Sophie thought it seemed interesting as a back story thought with out dropping a spoiler I'll be interested to see how Sophie takes to hearing about Nate's relationship all be it brief with Ricky, not sure how to put the info in spoiler tags so just going yo put the link for the website

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bridgette-snedden-is-in-no-hurry-to-drag-fiance-steve-peacocke-down-the-aisle/story-fni0cvc9-1226930316341

Mods feel free to move if in wrong place

Edited by John

Just looked on the Daily Mail website a little reveal on Nate's connection to Sophie thought it seemed interesting as a back story thought with out dropping a spoiler I'll be interested to see how Sophie takes to hearing about Nate's relationship all be it brief with Ricky, not sure how to put the info in spoiler tags so just going yo put the link for the website

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bridgette-snedden-is-in-no-hurry-to-drag-fiance-steve-peacocke-down-the-aisle/story-fni0cvc9-1226930316341

Mods feel free to move if in wrong place

Hey Abi! I am unable to read the article. I get a message about some internal error. Can't access the article through google or the daily telegraph website either. Could you maybe copy and paste the article in a PM for me? Thanks!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler Tags added to quoted post.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else think that Sophie will get back to taking painkillers after this surgery - just to put some more drama into Nate and Sophie's relationship? I'm sure writers will explore that storyline sometime while she is around (they've done it with Irene and Liam) I'm just not sure if that's going to be this soon. They already have 'trust issues' something like this could break them up again.

Does anyone else think that Sophie will get back to taking painkillers after this surgery - just to put some more drama into Nate and Sophie's relationship? I'm sure writers will explore that storyline sometime while she is around (they've done it with Irene and Liam) I'm just not sure if that's going to be this soon. They already have 'trust issues' something like this could break them up again.

They may but so far Sophie seemed very determined to not use painkillers after her operation so she's earned trust from Nate more than ever now despite the pain she had to go through without them.

• 7 months later...

Yes he moved to New Zealand though. I didn't realise Kyle Pryor was in Spartacus Blood and Sand or Legend of the Seeker and I used to watch both of those shows. I can't remember him in them, also he was in the second Underworld movie. And worked as a stuntman

Yes he moved to New Zealand though. I didn't realise Kyle Pryor was in Spartacus Blood and Sand or Legend of the Seeker and I used to watch both of those shows. I can't remember him in them, also he was in the second Underworld movie. And worked as a stuntman

It seems alot of the newcomers the last years has starred in that show. Bonnie Sveen and the Denny actress also starred in that show :P

I wish i knew his age, theres so many speculation, i though he was a late 70s man but i have heard hes a late 80s man instead O: