Nathaniel "Nate" Cooper - Kyle Pryor

AznPride112

I miss when doctors actually interacted with the community and had story lines that involved different characters. Charlotte (cannot recall second name) and Rachel Armstrong are good examples of this. Actual thought and imagination went into those characters.

Anyone introduced since 2009 has been a forgettable flop.

Some people say that Braxtons are loved because of their looks, but that is more true on facebook or yahoo pages. But this character is seriously idolized because of his looks even on this forum. And I don't like it. He's not that great or memorable as a character. Dating a woman who is in a very fragile state is not very acceptable in my book. And all this frequent walking around shirtless just seems like some kind of boasting "look at me, how great I am" and all those praise for his body on this forum makes me annoyed. Jealousy? Maybe, but he is so much loved when I feel that he doesn't deserve to be and I just want to show that there is at least one person who feels differently.

Ricky's a big girl.He's never forced her to do anything.99% of the men on the show walk around shirtless, not just him.They practically live on the beach.

Yes I like him.Yes I think he's gorgeous.No I'm not sorry.

I miss when doctors actually interacted with the community and had story lines that involved different characters. Charlotte (cannot recall second name) and Rachel Armstrong are good examples of this. Actual thought and imagination went into those characters.

Charlotte's last the was Adams and the actress (Stephanie Jacobsen) can be seen in Revenge at the moment.

Anyway getting back to Nate I knew this would happen as soon as Brax came back but I don't think Ricky should've treated Nate that way. Usually I like Ricky but I just hope Nate find someone who won't screw with his feelings.

Charlotte's last the was Adams and the actress (Stephanie Jacobsen) can be seen in Revenge at the moment.

Anyway getting back to Nate I knew this would happen as soon as Brax came back but I don't think Ricky should've treated Nate that way. Usually I like Ricky but I just hope Nate find someone who won't screw with his feelings.

I don't think Ricky did anything wrong. She was honest with Nate, didn't lead him on. She never thought Brax would come back, and really she has done nothing wrong in this situation.

I don't think Ricky did anything wrong. She was honest with Nate, didn't lead him on. She never thought Brax would come back, and really she has done nothing wrong in this situation.

Here here and Nate should have known better that Brax and Ricky had knwon each other for years and it would be impossible to shift your feeling so soon from a man you have known for a long time to a man you have met only months ago.

To be honest, this character isn't really gelling for me.He seems like another Elijah or Natalie who was introduced without enough thought being put into the character:It feels like someone went "Oh, Sid's gone, we need a new doctor" and didn't go any further than that until he'd arrived.The thing with Ricky feels like it was introduced partly to give him a function on the show and if she goes back to Brax, which seems fairly likely, he won't be left with anything except the fact that he works at the hospital(when it hasn't been blown up)and lives with Leah.That may not be enough to sustain the character long term.

I'm inclined to agree with you to a certain extent, but I think introducing family or friends may help us understand Nate's character greatly and give him more purpose on the show.

If him and Ricky don't get back together it's fair to assume that Nate will struggle with being involved in major storylines apart from working at the hospital. I think they need to introduce a family member or a close friend of his to the show even if it's on a guest basis so we can gain a better understanding of his character and his history. I remember very small bits of his backstory were discussed when he was talking to Ricky in a motel room once from memory so there's potential avenues to explore with Nate in my opinion about his past and before he arrived in Summer Bay.

Edited by Jezz
  • Like 1

Doesn't Sophie have a connection to the Bay? Maybe the connection is Nate and that is why she stays on as principal? I know it sounds random, but they could explain it.

Yes she does but that hasn't been explained yet obviously because the character hasn't appeared on the show yet.

It's not a bad theory to say that she may have a connection to Nate in some shape or form.

I have tried to insert a pic to my message but it won't work. How do I do it??

To insert an image to your message you need to use the image properties tool which is located just below the smiley face option and it is slightly to the left of it! This is the best way I've explained it without confusing you hopefully.

You'll need a URL to insert a picture into the message as well when you enter the image properties tool. I assume this is an image of Nate (Kyle)?