Nathaniel "Nate" Cooper - Kyle Pryor

AznPride112

At the end of last weeks ep I thought it was kinda funny that John thought he was the journalist :lol: but I do look forward to seeing his character develop and I think he will be nicer for Dex and April to work with.

It's hard to determine his character at the moment as he's a little mysterious.

John and Marilyn thought he was a journalist, and then at the end of Thursday we realise that he's a doctor. He seems a little arrogant as well, but he's an intelligent individual nevertheless.

He actually reminds of me Rhys Lawson from Neighbours.

Edited by Jezz

It's hard to tell to determine his character at the moment as he's a little mysterious.

John and Marilyn thought he was a journalist, and then at the end of Thursday we realise that he's a doctor. He seems a little arrogant as well, but he's an intelligent individual nevertheless.

Yeah, your right. He's so much like Rhys.

It's hard to tell to determine his character at the moment as he's a little mysterious.

Yeah, your right. He's so much like Rhys.

I agree too! He is so similar to Rhys!

He was just fed up with what happened on the bus tour. Not his fault. John and Marilyn were in his face and pleading for him to like it when he should have been one in the group and not the centre of attention. The comment he gave to April was innocent and him letting off steam.

Looking forward to making up my mind about him, or Looking into his eyes.