Hannah Wilson - Cassie Howarth

shyongirl

I agree it's definitely not the actress. Although I have been enjoying this storyline with her trying to cope with her injury but now that they've given her feeling back in her legs I fear she will be right back at the point before she had the accident so it's only served as a minor inconvenience and not contributed to character development.

• 1 month later...

As much as I hate the character (which is completely down to the idiotic writers for creating this pointless character), I do believe Cassie Howarth is a good actress. She's likely to be on a 3/3 and a half year contract as most of the cast are (apart from the longstanding ones), but I think she should leave ASAP.

As much as I hate the character (which is completely down to the idiotic writers for creating this pointless character), I do believe Cassie Howarth is a good actress. She's likely to be on a 3/3 and a half year contract as most of the cast are (apart from the longstanding ones), but I think she should leave ASAP.

I am still not sure about her acting skills - I find Hannah comes across as so insincere, and I am not sure whether this is solely due to writing or whether the way she is portraying her too.

• 2 years later...

I really miss watching Hannah's character. She was such an exciting character to watch as she had more flaws than Tori. 

I love Tori but she is nowhere as exciting to watch as Hannah. They made Tori too much of a miss 100% perfect version of Hannah. 

Edited by j.laur5

Hannah's biggest downfall was her on off relationship with Andy that got very boring for me. I liked her more with Chris. But I would never class Hannah as exciting.

Tori's better but then I don't find them similar at all I really like Tori's awkwardness but in saying that I have gotten bored of her and Ash

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2017 at 12:32, pembie said:

Hannah's biggest downfall was her on off relationship with Andy that got very boring for me. I liked her more with Chris. But I would never class Hannah as exciting.

Tori's better but then I don't find them similar at all I really like Tori's awkwardness but in saying that I have gotten bored of her and Ash

Agreed - her relationship with Andy was definitely her downfall. It always felt like Hannah was meant to be the "nice one" without having any of the nice qualities. And yet, she lacked any qualities to make her flaws interesting. 

I don't see any similarities between Tori and Hannah except that like Hannah, I feel Tori's characterisation has been ruined by her romantic pairings/ 

I think it was a shame for Cassie that most of the story lines were pointless for the character I saw potential for the character the relationship with Andy got a little bit boring for me. The injuries for the bus crash had real potential I'd of loved for the character to have been confined to a wheel chair in the same way we saw Julie Gibson in the early years I really felt we could of gone on a journey with the character in coming to turns with this realising she will never walk ect and coming to turns with life in a chair but then we blinked and over night as if by magic she could walk again that kinda killed the last part of any decent story lines for me then it was back to the same old.

• 8 months later...

What I liked about Hannah was that she was so  immature and realistic when it came to raising teens. It was so believable that a 28 year old would struggle raising teens. She went off the rails in 2015 slapping Evie and cheating on Andy.

Edited by j.laur5