Evelyn "Evie" MacGuire - Philippa Northeast

shyongirl

I think I would disagree about Evie/Andy. Admittedly, I have no desire to see Andy having a happy-ever-after while he shows no remorse for killing someone in cold-blood or helping to cover up someone else pyromaniac tendencies. But my real problem with seeing an Evie/Andy pairing, is why I would have a problem with Evie/Matt. One of Evie's most irritating flaws is her sanctimonious attitude - I have no desire to see her in a romantic relationship where she is constantly putting down her partner in an effort to make him a better person. That being said, Phillipa seems to be capable of having chemistry with most characters.

To be honest, the only way to avoid that is to keep Evie single.She'll be the same with Josh if they get back together, in fact that's pretty much why they broke up.I'm mixed feelings with regards Andy, which is unusual because I usually have very definite feelings about him, but the show will likely have him having otherwise intelligent women falling for him whatever happens, at least this one would be interesting.

13 hours ago, Angelica said:

I think I would disagree about Evie/Andy. Admittedly, I have no desire to see Andy having a happy-ever-after while he shows no remorse for killing someone in cold-blood or helping to cover up someone else pyromaniac tendencies. But my real problem with seeing an Evie/Andy pairing, is why I would have a problem with Evie/Matt. One of Evie's most irritating flaws is her sanctimonious attitude - I have no desire to see her in a romantic relationship where she is constantly putting down her partner in an effort to make him a better person. That being said, Phillipa seems to be capable of having chemistry with most characters.

But the person Andy killed was evil!

4 hours ago, Wanderer101 said:

Yeah, this is a controversial thing. Personally, I don't care if someone who is a blatant evil murderer of innocent people is killed.

But Andy would never have killed someone who was not a murderer. The person he killed had not only killed  a lot of people already but was going to kill his brother, friends and more people.

Look how gentle and caring Andy was being to Marilyn that day on beach when Marilyn had lost her memory  and was all confused!.

Andy would have killed Casey and Maddy when he first appeared, he would have killed Brax when he thought he'd killed his father.Just because we don't see anyone mourn Jake doesn't mean they didn't, he probably had a family that loved him just as much as the Braxtons and Barretts do.What exactly is the difference between Andy and Jake, except that one's a main character and one's a nominal villain that we don't really know anything about?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Andy would have killed Casey and Maddy when he first appeared, he would have killed Brax when he thought he'd killed his father.Just because we don't see anyone mourn Jake doesn't mean they didn't, he probably had a family that loved him just as much as the Braxtons and Barretts do.What exactly is the difference between Andy and Jake, except that one's a main character and one's a nominal villain that we don't really know anything about?

Andy was not going to kill them he was just scaring them off!

Jake killed Charlie and Casey and that's the difference!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Idk for sure but doesn't seem like Jake would've been nice to random people just for the sake of it, or been remorseful for actions, or changed, and I don't think Andy now would kill someone's family member who didn't do anything to get to the person he's after. So I see quite a few differences. But anyway, this thread is about Evie, not Jake vs Andy :P

7 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Andy was not going to kill them he was just scaring them off!

Jake killed Charlie and Casey and that's the difference!

I'm sorry? Andy rammed a car off the road and left two teenagers to burn to death to "scare them off"? Andy turned up at the court house with a loaded gun because he's a nice caring guy? The difference is...Andy needs someone lying unconscious and helpless in order to kill them.

But Wanderer101 is quite right, we're getting way off topic here.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I'm sorry? Andy rammed a car off the road and left two teenagers to burn to death to "scare them off"? Andy turned up at the court house with a loaded gun because he's a nice caring guy? The difference is...Andy needs someone lying unconscious and helpless in order to kill them.

But Wanderer101 is quite right, we're getting way off topic here.

Aw I'd just like to say sorry Red Ranger. I'd forgotten about Andy's early storyline!.

But anyway I say no more. We are getting off topic and I just wanted to say sorry and you're right. I  just seem to forget storylines these days!.

• Like 1