Storylines you are looking forward to on 5*

Guest beau_t

What storylines are you looking forward to seeing again from the new repeats, if they continue (and we all hope they do!)?

Here's my list:

The mudslide

The whole Dani/Kane saga (will be interesting to see it again, to see if my opinions have changed at all)

Kirsty/Kane (as above)

Morag before she lost her bite

Vinnie and Leah's wedding and their romance in general

The 2002 boat sinking and rescue episodes

Duncan's returns and story arc

Jesse's return and visiting Rachel

Sally and Flynn the early years

The Angie storyline in its entirety

Awesome-"I'll be your wife but I won't be your jailer"-Beth before she became Boring-"What's wrong sweetheart?"-Beth

The stalker storyline, this time knowing it's Zoe and picking up on things we missed first time!

Sally growing from insecure to confident woman

Awesome-"Flynn is DEAD Sally"-Rachel before she became Boring-"I can't condone this Tony"-Rachel

And Irene - while she was still AWESOME!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean the 5* repeats? If so...

Noah & Kit.. Just because I love putting myself through the pain of watching what could have been full of greatness. I'll think of others later.

Yeah I do.

I completely forgot about Noah and Kit!!! I always think Kit was always after Kim but I forgot before that she had a thing for Noah. I remember they kissed but I can't remember did they actually date?

I missed most of 2002 H&A so it would be great if I get to see those episodes this time around.

I'm looking forward to pretty much everything Gypsy does between now and her exit, particulaly the lesbian storyline. The Woody storyline was also good (the talent night (Black Dog?) and the hostage scenes if I remember correctly) and that shouldn't be too long. I'm also looking forward to seeing the aftermath of Ailsa's death again, as sad as it is.

Spoilers about imminent episodes to follow:

• Meg's death, funeral, Blake imagining she is still alive, and balloon-release
  • Adam in the Surf Club where Alf calls him a flamin' ol' dero....... GEEZTHEYGIVEMEAPAININTHEBACKSIDETHOSEBLOKESWHYCAN'TTHEYGETAREALJOBLIKEVERYBODYELSE???
  • The broken public phone box when Pippa tries to call for help when a heavily pregnant Sophie is stuck on a cliff
  • Irene falling down the stairs, and Damian running away thinking he is wanted for her murder
  • Shane's debut as a juvenile criminal

(assuming Home And Away: The Early Years returns after next Christmas.....)

• Shane's blood feud with Ryan
  • Damian getting into trouble because of Shane
  • Shane & Tug's blood feud
  • Sophie continuing to live through the consequences of her stupidity with David, right up to the end
  • The 1992–93 Cliffhanger: Shane goes to jail, Fin trapped in a shipwreck, and Sophie signing away that baby

Spoilers about imminent episodes to follow:

• Meg's death, funeral, Blake imagining she is still alive, and balloon-release
  • Adam in the Surf Club where Alf calls him a flamin' ol' dero....... GEEZTHEYGIVEMEAPAININTHEBACKSIDETHOSEBLOKESWHYCAN'TTHEYGETAREALJOBLIKEVERYBODYELSE???
  • The broken public phone box when Pippa tries to call for help when a heavily pregnant Sophie is stuck on a cliff
  • Irene falling down the stairs, and Damian running away thinking he is wanted for her murder
  • Shane's debut as a juvenile criminal

(assuming Home And Away: The Early Years returns after next Christmas.....)

• Shane's blood feud with Ryan
  • Damian getting into trouble because of Shane
  • Shane & Tug's blood feud
  • Sophie continuing to live through the consequences of her stupidity with David, right up to the end
  • The 1992–93 Cliffhanger: Shane goes to jail, Fin trapped in a shipwreck, and Sophie signing away that baby

I'm talking about the repeats that are showing in in the UK, from the year 2000 onwards, starting with Sally's non wedding.

You are talking about the repeats on 7Two. But I agree I am looking forward to those storylines you mention but that's for a different part of the forum :)

No, Noah & Kit never dated. They kissed right before she left though.

I am looking forward to seeing the whole Angie storyline, original!Flynn (always did prefer him), all of 2004 hopefully. In fact I should just say all of it because I am greedy and it is just something to watch :lol:.

While I'm enjoying these repeats, I'm really hoping we continue past the point where they stopped last time and get the late 2001/early 2002 stuff with Will and Gypsy's departure and the early Nick and Jade stuff, which we were just on the cusp of when they pulled it.

And hey, I fingered Zoe as the stalker from her first scene and spent the next few months marvelling at how damn obvious it was while everyone on Teletext insisted it was Peter.("She's too nice and bubbly, she's obviously gonna be the stalker...Oh right, they find the plane tickets at the spot where she was standing a few moments earlier, that's not suspicious at all...Oh, so she gets them all to attend a murder mystery event that she can't make and then someone tries to blow it up, how obvious can this be...Right, so she supposedly gets her arm slashed but we don't see it happen, no-one hears rustling in the bushes apart from her and the wound's ridiculously minor, is there anyone who doesn't think she did it to herself?!Oh, apparently there is...")

Archived