Jodi Anasta is pregnant

Guest Barbara

Jodi Gordon's daughter Aleeia stars in her very first selfie!

March 31, 2014, 9:19 am Yahoo!7

The new mum was glowing as she shared a sweet moment with her daughter.

Just four-weeks after welcoming daughter Aleeia with hubby Braith Anasta, Jodi Gordon definitely has that new mum 'glow' about her!

Sharing a sweet snap of her and her little girl for her fans, the 29-year-old first-time mum wrote, "Our first #selfie together The most special day with this gal Loved my @yeojinbae dress thank you!! #RedLace #Dummies #PhototBomb-ChookyGal! Haha".
Looking radiant, Jodi, who welcomed Aleeia on March 2, wore a red lace Yeojin Bae dress which she paired with a bold red lip.

main_jodi_gordon_shares_first_selfie_wit
Jodi Gordon shares selfie with her daughter, Aleeia. Source: Instagram

The little one was wearing white for her social media debut, perhaps the neutral colour was due to the fact that Jodi and Braith had been lead to believe they were having a boy during their pregnancy.

Before giving birth, the former Home and Away star spoke about her post-pregnancy plans, revealing that she had already set herself a goal.

“I’m looking forward to getting back into shape and I have my first Myer shoot six or seven weeks after, so I’ve got a good incentive,” the 29-year-old revealed to The Daily Telegraph.

“I’m not in a bikini but, still, I want to look my best", she added.

Source: New Idea article

Archived