I Want You (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahaha I swear Ruby and Xavier have THE worst luck! It's definitely the universe trying to tell them something! :excl:

Love that Charlie, Leah and Bianca had a girls night! I thought Charlie was going to tell Brax for sure lol but I guess that body is just too hard to resist! :wub: love how it ended though! :D Hooked on this story!!! Please update soon...think it's the only thing that will get me through work on the weekend! Xx

Poor Rubes & Xav .... it's so not meant to happen at the moment lol

loved Chax ... But Charlie Where's your will power girl lmao ... But hey I don't blame her one bit seriously who could resist those dimples ... Not me that's for sure haha

more more more ... Please :)

Thanks Danni ... You're amazing x

Arhhhh you like torturing us??? LOL

Was shocked that Charlie blurted it out to Natalie .. I was like WHOA!!! heehee

I have my fingers and toes crossed that the next chapter .. is going to be THE chapter :wink:

Can't wait for the next chapter x

ahaha couldn't believe Charlie had word vomit in front of Natalie...so glad she did though! :) Hope her chat with Brax goes well, REALLY well! :wub: You can totally picture Ruby speaking to Charlie about her sex life lol!!!!

Looking forward to your next update! :D Xx

So sorry I haven't commented in a while, my internet as been down so I've only been able to log in through my phone. I have read every single chapter and each time you leave me wanting more. I completely love this fic and I'm already hooked on it just waiting for Charlie to tell Brax how she feels. You are such a tease, each chapter I'm literally begging for you to upload again lol.

A bit shocked Charlie just blurted it out to Natalie about her and Brax in the last chapter but I have to admit I was smiling when Natalie said that Brax would always talk about Charlie on their dates (I wonder what Brax will say to Charlie telling Natalie about them :huh: ) Really have my fingers crossed and hope it all goes well and that Charlie finally gets to tell Brax how she feels and most of all have him declare he feels the same way... although I having a feeling it wont be that straight forward (Really hope I'm completely wrong lol)

Aww poor Ruby and Xavier I found myself actually laughing each time they were interrupt but I think Charlie is right, they should stop planning and just go with the flow... It's bound to happen sooner or later right.. for their sake I hope so lol

Than you so much for the frequent updates and I'm literally getting the jitters just waiting for the next chapter :) Cannot wait :D

Nooooo way Brax didn't just run out on Charlie?? :o Can't believe it, hopefully he is so excited he is gone to buy her flowers or something lol so glad she finally told him though..it's not fair on her to keep doing what they're doing!

ahahaha poor Rubes..but I think Aprils right she needs to talk to Xav! :) Cannot wait for more, Brax better have a good excuse! :P Thanks so much for continuing to update, you're amazing! Xx