I Want You (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww poor Charlie!!! Ruby is right..Charlie deserves so much better but i'm sure Brax feels the same deep down, I hope! :) Can't wait for them to finally go on a date or for Brax to come see Charlie!! Really enjoyed this chapter..especially the mother/daughter bonding! :D

:devil: ... grrrrrrrr LOL

Charlie tell him already!! What I wouldn't give to give Brax a quick clip under the ear :lol: ... that boy seriously needs to wake up!! Maybe Bianca should say something she is his sister inlaw after all .. maybe she could give him a gentle nudge because she is having no luck with Charlie :(

Awesome .. you just leave me wanting more x

Aww I loved the beginning where Brax showed up :) an then Charlie wasn't strong enough lol don't think I would be either! :whistling: but Bianca is right, he can't keep using Charlie like this! Felt so bad for Charlie when they both walked in. Glad she is going to "end" it and make him fight for her! :wub: I agree with BeeBee..you just leave us wanting more!!! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Xx

LOL things just aren't going to happen for poor Rubes and Xav :P

I wonder what Brax was about to tell Charlie about him and Natalie? I can't wait to find out what it was! Hope it's what I think it is :) Another fab chapter Danni! Xx

Totally agree with Spotd1 :)

Was cracking up at the situation Rubes & Xav found themselves in LMAO

ahhhhhh ... Chax Chax Chax ... surely they gotta get their acts together soon right??? Good lord I hope so :D

You never disappoint ... can't wait for your next chapter x