What do you find wrong with the storylines the most?

Guest TelephotoMarigold

What do you find wrong with the storylines most?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what we can do then.

Perhaps things like Ray Meagher's recent DS interview will maybe inspire them to share out storylines more.

I guess we have to assume actors make suggestions behind the scenes too.

I think you should send a letter to Channel 7 if you want to do that :)

I think first we need to be sure what we actually want to change (hence these polls open to all bttb members) before we try to communicate that to TPTB, and if you like have evidence to back up what we are saying as opposed to just being rabid fans out to attack them. Then put it down on paper in a rational manner and send it to them.

But most of all we should be prepared for there to be little or no change to the show in the foreseeable future. Remember that they produce scripts six months+ in advance and they may not even accept that the show is losing viewers and people are unhappy with it.

If you really want change then do acknowledge the effort they've put into the show. Say it is appreciated (even if you don't feel this way). If you show them that you love the show but you feel it is failing in some areas and relay that in a nicer manner then they are more likely to sit up and listen rather than just ranting about it. Being nice goes a long way.

If you really want change then do acknowledge the effort they've put into the show. Say it is appreciated (even if you don't feel this way). If you show them that you love the show but you feel it is failing in some areas and relay that in a nicer manner then they are more likely to sit up and listen rather than just ranting about it. Being nice goes a long way.

Exactly, agreed with all of that. That is what I did in my letter to Channel 7. I appreciated the show, praised them etc and voiced my concerns of the show, but said it in a very polite way, I think that's the best way to handle the situation.

Archived