Karen Dean - Belinda Jarrett

I have a friend on Facebook and Belinda Jarrett is his half sister. I'm not friends with her, but from what I can make out she's just settled back into "normal" life, hangs with friends etc etc. I'm not sure what she does for a living, as I said, I'm only friends with her half brother, so I just see bits and pieces that come up on my wall from him posting.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 07/02/2017 at 20:01, dncllpyk said:

I think Blake mentioned Karen when he came back in the noughties. I can't remember what he said about her though. Muriels Wedding was on tv last month

Blake said that Karen had married an accountant and started a family.

• 1 year later...
On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 23:40, David Dodd said:

Hi @MelSpice77. My name is David Dodd. Is there any way you could put me in touch with her half brother. I’m organising a Muriel’s wedding reunion and would love to get in contact with her. I’ve tried everything. Any help would be appreciated. daviddodd_1@hotmail.com 

Working on it for you. Will let you know.