My Psycho Girl (by pembie) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Oh boy.Xavier as Summer Bay's answer to Jack Bauer.Romeo trying to pretend he has a twin brother.Dexter claiming to have slept with most of the town and getting a police beating from Xavier.April being distracted by having sand in her hair.Excellent stuff.

OMG !!!! Soooooooooooooooo VERY funny !!!!
LOOVED that a real life foot pump story insired what Dex did !!!
Dex seemed VERY interested in the cloning machine !!!!!! ..............whilst ALL those boys having the hots for the DOCS lady was DIFFERENT !!!
but my ABSOULUTE fave bti was ........And if this was to be the end of APEX what would it mean for the rest of them? What would happen next? Would the planet just explode or would it suddenly be over thrown by endless armies of little mice?
Edited by JosieTash

Loved Irene's reaction to getting out of the Diner.And Dexter bamboozling April with multiple clones.Dexter and Rosie would actually make a good pairing, although it seems a bit of a case of out of the frying pan and into...well, another frying pan at least.Thanks for sharing!

O M G !!!! LOOOOVE that sooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!

The VERY ending ......sooooooo appropriate to this fic!!!!!

Yeah, LOOOOOVE it all, especially ,,,,,

Romeo had offered to be helpful with offering to remove the mass of cow poo from outside his window and had gone about the job of climbing his long step ladder. But as he had reached the top the stink of the cow poo had hit his nostrils, causing him to topple from his ladder resulting in him falling to his death. His death wasnā€™t caused from the great height but from the strong ponging smell of the cow poo. Indiā€™s shock and upset for her husbandā€™s sudden death had been but brief as Sid had brought another Romeo home with him soon after the accident.

ā€œTart April?ā€ Dex asks causing her to snap her head round incredibility sharply.

ā€œYou what, what did you just call me Dex?ā€

ā€œErrrr I said would you like a tart?ā€

ā€œOh, oh I see well Dex shouldnā€™t you be referring to yourself as one? I mean how could you cheat on me with Gina, Irene and Marilyn? I mean really Dex we are soulmates.ā€

ā€œOh my days I wished I never bothered offering you this very yummy jammy tart now April Iā€

What would of made it even a closer shave was that for some reason now the diner had suddenly found itself overrun with little armies of mice, Which made it quite a challenge to prepare food hampers and meals while a nosy health inspector watched your every move. To make this picnic even possible Dex had to go meet Irene in secret so she was able to deliver the food to him out the back of her car. To Dexā€™s surprise Irene had claimed she felt a sudden buzzing electricity of excitement, as she unloaded the food out of the back of her car. Irene claimed it was just so exciting to even leave the diner these days that she was just so overwhelmed by this little outing of hers.

While the real Dexter Walker having sensed a big change in April over the last few days had thought it wise to get Romeo to show him how his fathers cloning machine worked. Ever since Dex had cloned himself he had been overjoyed as much so as to have started a new and less psychotic relationship with Rosie.

ā€œI feel like we could be soulmates.

Dexter Walker gulps and faints at Rosieā€™s words.

MANY thnaks for this fic .......adn I'm MUCHLY looking fwd to your next one !!!!

Edited by JosieTash

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to My Psycho Girl (by pembie) - comments
  • 6 months later...

Oh Pembie! :lol: Just stumbled upon this because I saw someone else was reading it. Soooo funny! I loved the interaction between Dex and Brax the most! I could see him perfectly in that bar scene. Just brilliant! I absolutely loved Romeo leaving cloned versions of himself behind so he could go galavanting and starring in American TV shows! haha!Ā :lol:Ā And Sid is perfectly happy with that setup?! Dex mixing up the recycling made me laugh out loud, and her desire to watch DVD boxsets about environmental issues?! She always was insufferable! So good. Just loved it! What a giggle!Ā 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh Pembie! :lol: Just stumbled upon this because I saw someone else was reading it. Soooo funny! I loved the interaction between Dex and Brax the most! I could see him perfectly in that bar scene. Just brilliant! I absolutely loved Romeo leaving cloned versions of himself behind so he could go galavanting and starring in American TV shows! haha!Ā :lol:Ā And Sid is perfectly happy with that setup?! Dex mixing up the recycling made me laugh out loud, and her desire to watch DVD boxsets about environmental issues?! She always was insufferable! So good. Just loved it! What a giggle!Ā 

Oh gosh I never realised or thought that anyone would read my old stories now :P Have to say I don't remember much about this one myself Expect Dex wanting to get far away from April I did found it rather easy writing for Dexter because like himĀ  I guess I'm quite the nerd too :lol: I liked writing the Romeo clone parts to this story I can remember those parts being very silly...

Glad you enjoyed it and it made you giggle Hopefully you were drinking a cup of tea at the time :lol:

Thanks for reading

• Like 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to My Psycho Girl (by pembie) - comments