You're Not Alone (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

Loving this! I love the Charlie Ruby relationship you have going, very sweet and you can see they are very close! Ruby actually gave Nicole some good advice, it's just a shame it was about Angelo. Poor Charlie having to walk in on that! Grrr to both Nicole and Angelo!! Oh my gosh at the ending though! Hope it's nothing to serious with Charlie but feel she is back a little earlier than expected for a reason!

Update soon :)

Cant believe Angelo blamed Charlie for him straying! And Nicole is preggers, eugh. Loved Bianca calling Angelo a bastard, that's exactly what he is and more. Charlie deserves so much better than stupid Angelo anyways. I love how much Ruby and now Bianca are there for her. It's so sad that she has Cancer. Hopefully there will be a good outcome for her. Like the slow forming friendship between Charlie and Brax but I get the feeling that they've met before....a long time ago.....

Could Brax be Ruby's dad? Or maybe it was another river boy but he raped Charlie and Brax was around/knew about it?

Probably barking up the wrong tree completely there!

Sorry sorry, I’m slack already. :( Must try harder to keep up to date with this fiction, you are an amazing writer.

Aww I loved the way that Brax looked after Charlie when she had her hot flush and at the restaurant. So glad Angelo and Nicole are leaving town! Heath passing on the scrabble because he wouldn’t win any money brought a little smile to my face. And Brax saying he’d rather watch Ruby kick his butt, too. Hehe. Love how you’re writing all the relationships in this especially Charlie and Bianca, it’s lovely to read. Poor Brax. This is affecting him so much. The poor guy needs a break himself. :( Glad he spoke to Charlie a little about it, talking to someone will probably help him get things off his chest and be able to relax a little. Love Rubes in this too, love how much she cares for her mother and them planning on going on a holiday made me smile. I hope it happens for them. Can’t believe that Cheryl would leave because Casey had Cancer, how awful of her! Can’t believe that Nicole ever though she and Ruby could be friends again, complete idiot! Okay so my theory was completely wrong but I knew Charlie and Brax had met before! So Brax got Charlie to go home, that’s pretty awesome. Hehe. So great that Casey is in remission too. Brax saying bald headed girls were sexy made me chuckle and I’m glad Charlie managed a laugh too! Aww poor Charlie wanting to shave all her hair off, but I guess as she said if it’s going to fall out anyways, why prolong it. But I still think it’s a brave move to make. Loved loved loved Heath and Ruby’s chat. Was so well written I could imagine them sitting there in my head as I read it, well done. :) The memory of the clown at the fair made me chuckle. Bianca being scared and Ruby saying only babies are scared of clowns. :lol: Once again loved the banter between Charlie and Brax about bald headed chicks! Me thinks they like each other....:wub: Really hope Charlie’s chemo has been successfully and she can get surgery and everything goes okay and she can be in remission too! Please! :P

Oh and did I miss reading that Bianca moved in with Ruby and Charlie? :unsure:

Keep up the amazing work. Update soon. :)

Two brilliant Chapters. :) Loved that Chalrie and Brax told each other about remembering meeting when they were 16, they've both helped each other become who they are today! They are made for each other, they just need to realise that. :P Super pleased that Charlie's surgery went well and I love the cheeky banter being thrown between her and Brax. Charlie and Bianca locking themselves in the bathoom when they were younger made me laugh. :lol: