Jodi Anasta ponders Bay return

Guest Mishyy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come it's in here now? I would have thought it was a spoiler since it hasn't happened yet and might happen.

I think at this stage it's only speculation. I'd like to see it though. Having her real life daughter around while she's virtually fostering Maddie would be interesting.

How come it's in here now? I would have thought it was a spoiler since it hasn't happened yet and might happen.

I think at this stage it's only speculation. I'd like to see it though. Having her real life daughter around while she's virtually fostering Maddie would be interesting.

I know it's only speculation, but it's speculation about a spoiler..... oh well. Yes, that is also another reason why I'd like it to happen, I would also wonder how Martha would feel, watching Roo care for Maddy when she couldn't care for her.

Reading that article I found it odd that she said that Martha was still in Witness Protection? I thought Martha and Hugo were on the run from the authorities and were somewhere in the United States.

I think that's probably the journalist or Jodi mis-remembering something that occurred onscreen almost three years ago.

I'm not Martha's biggest fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing her back on H&A at all. I agree that she became a far better character after Jack died, and Jodi's acting improved immeasurably after 2005-6. I think it is important to show the relationship between Roo and Martha on-screen, as it was a real shame that their paths didn't cross in 2010. However I'm not sure how they could write for Martha long-term, so perhaps a guest stint would be good?

With Gina's

potential death coming up, and Xavier returning for the funeral I think it would have been a really nice touch to have Hugo and Martha watching the ceremony from some distance away.

I have wanted Martha back in the Bay ever since she left. Would be good for both Alf and Roo to have her back in the family.

The missing piece in the family puzzle now is Duncan and his family. Will they ever come to the Bay?

Yes I've been longing for a Duncan return for a long while now. I hope it happens one day as in August it will be 8 years since his last appearance! It would give Alf a purpose too but maybe it's not a priority for TPTB.

You and I both know what TPTBs priority is at the moment and it is most definately not writing storylines for the shows longest standing character. It would be great to see Duncan again as well, Even he & Martha could have crossed paths while she was on the run perhaps. However, with the way it is going at the moment, I don't see it happening unfortunately. Let's just wait and see how they handle Sal's return.

I'd love to see Duncan make a return and see what he's like these days as opposed to 10 years ago where he began to become a troublemaker after Ailsa's death. I agree, it would give Alf a purpose if he returned to Summer Bay.

Yes I've been longing for a Duncan return for a long while now. I hope it happens one day as in August it will be 8 years since his last appearance! It would give Alf a purpose too but maybe it's not a priority for TPTB.

You and I both know what TPTBs priority is at the moment and it is most definately not writing storylines for the shows longest standing character. It would be great to see Duncan again as well, Even he & Martha could have crossed paths while she was on the run perhaps. However, with the way it is going at the moment, I don't see it happening unfortunately. Let's just wait and see how they handle Sal's return.

Duncan? Really? The acting was horrible. The character was horrible and everything about him was horrible. Maybe if they got a new actor then he could fit in again but why would anyone want him back.

As for Martha. I LOVED Martha. She is my second favorite character of any tv show after Charlie Buckton. I really hope she comes back.

Archived