The Diner Jukebox

nenehcherry2

I wonder if there's any way of contacting him to see if you would sell a compilation of his work on home and away. Like a cd or something. Or I suppose the rights might be owned by the show itself. Some of the songs on the home and away albums that have been produced have songs that have never even appeared on the show!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have found the track that plays in Episode 1877 when Shane is teaching Dylan how to use his new compact camera, to be called: Shake Uwaye La by Swoop.

No prizes for guessing about the much, much, much more widely-known Hunters & Collectors track at the end of this episode as Shane passes out.

Why wasn't the Swoop track in this episode included in the Sounds Of Summer Bay CD released in 1996/97? Who compiled that CD and why?

Edited by Old H&A Fan
Clarification: making sure I was referring to the Swoop track

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok. Last attempt plead for this song. 

Played in diner throughout late 97 and 98. Played when Jesse was scattering Kylie's ashes and the was a montage of her time on the show. Lyrics are: 

Standing with my feet on the ground.

and I won't put anybody down

And I'm calling out to you

but you're not too sure just what you're gonna do. 

Well I wake up every evening with my back up against the

i see you there before me

But I'm not sure what to do about it

I'm trying not to cry over you

but I feel this way, just like yesterdau

im trying to get by without you

but I feel this pain, I feel this pain, 

do you remember,

Heard a few my friend the chocolate cake song included in the show. I know the obvious ones we all know are I've got a plan and talk about love.  

But there are others. Lighthouse keeper and wash away the pain have been used

• 2 months later...

Hello people.

I am almost desperate to find out the performer of one song I have often heard in the Diner. It sounds like a fairly modern country style with a bit of rock too.

It's in many episodes. The easiest to catch it in may be the end of 1495, where Luke is talking to Rebecca at the counter. It begins to play from about 20:00.

Please put me out of my misery and help me find out who performed this song, if you can.

Thank you :)

8 hours ago, SophieW said:

Hello people.

I am almost desperate to find out the performer of one song I have often heard in the Diner. It sounds like a fairly modern country style with a bit of rock too.

It's in many episodes. The easiest to catch it in may be the end of 1495, where Luke is talking to Rebecca at the counter. It begins to play from about 20:00.

Please put me out of my misery and help me find out who performed this song, if you can.

Thank you :)

I had a listen but got no idea. It would help if I could make out any of the lyrics but there's constant dialogue over it :(

• Like 1

Time to bring back the Jukebox! Who else agrees? Maybe we can also have the credits start with a character/characters in the diner putting a coin in the jukebox and choosing a song, the characters always choose 'Home and Away' and the theme plays, unless there are special credits.

Edited by David Deex
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anybody would recognise the song in the background in this episode. It starts at 12:38 and played while Fisher were asking Bobby the truth about Viv. I went through all the songs here and almost hundred of others but I still did not find the artist and the titel... So here is the episode: https://t.co/ZZzIZPKxAL. The lyrics contains the line "once in my life I think I'm gonna do it right" 

Edited by Bernadett