The Diner Jukebox

nenehcherry2

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me. I remember there was a website where you could download the Carly theme plus some others. Was it the summerbay journal and is there any chance we can still download it. Or could someone do a cover like those other wonderful covers out there that have gone a bit quiet. I love the Carly theme. Especially when I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. It's a very self pitying piece. Or is that just the image I have as it was gaurenteed to come in when Carly was moping. 

Good question.

On 16/11/2015, 00:04:39, early years fan said:

Vika and Linda's song "house of love" seems to be used quite often when there are relationship troubles (ie shane and angel)

And Jack and Curtis' famous beach fight over Laura.

Edited by CaptainHulk
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, early years fan said:

noticed today when sarah put a song on the juke box, the singles on there were actually on old vinyls! blast from the past.

anyone know how long that jukebox was in use and when it was last seen on home and away?

It seemingly perished in the fire in early 2010 and was never replaced.

The burger phone went the same way until it returned last year.

• Like 1