The Diner Jukebox

nenehcherry2

There was one song that used to have the lyrics 'boys will be boys' and it used to be on frequently played around 1989, especially when Dodge was around. Does anyone know the name of the artist or what the song was called?

It was one of my favourite songs in the Diner.

That was "Boys Will Be Boys" by Choirboys from thier 1988 album Big Bad Noise available on Itunes

Thanks for that :)

It's one of my favourite songs I've heard in the Diner.

^Yep! The Birdie song by the Tweets played in 1990 during the chook silliness. Chicken mix, I believe. (The "check out the chicken" line was a dead giveaway!

Nearly brokeup laughing when I saw it.

They always had their "Vogue", "U can't touch this" and "Lambada" rips. But they were good rips!

My 2 favourites have been Stuck On You by Paul Norton (Aussie song which I had to do a bit of digging to locate but it is on youtube) and the tune that sounds like Wont Back Down by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. The former was on an episode the other day but haven't heard the latter one recently. I know it's in the episode when Pippa tells Ailsa that she said yes to Michaels proposal (episode 729 or 738 can't remember which). The diner jukebox is definitely one of many reasons why I love The Early Years more than the current show

• 3 weeks later...

Eskimo Joe was used a lot around that point.

Cheers for the reply, Im more on about stuff that was used in the first 3 months, there's a few songs that I would love to know the name too from that point.

It goes something along the lines of "What you gonna do with yourself" and also one that goes "Im gonna cover you in kisses and tell you what I mean, your my angel and i need you"