2006 Episode Summaries

Guest ilovehomeandaway25

So lately, Home and Away got a bit boring for me. So, when I heard the news Sally was returning, I was over the moon but couldn't really remember what happened to her, so I began watching Home and Away from 2006 (my favourite year).

As I was watching, I decided to name the episodes and write summaries and record the writers and characters who appear, and I thought I could share them with you. The 19th season started with episode 4101, however my episode summaries start with episode 4127.

Italic characters mean they are recurring, not main.

BLOCK 826 - directed by Geoffrey Nottage

-----

Episode 4127 - "It's On" - written by Fiona Bozic

Characters: Amanda, Josh, Beth, Tony, Robbie, Matilda, Kit, Kim, Rachel, Graham, Martha, Jack, Alf, Morag

Amanda tells Josh that when Graham woke up, he said he had make copies of the divorce papers and Project 56. Amanda fights with Beth and Tony to keep Graham on life support. Robbie and Kit discover their grandfather is in hospital. Martha and Jack inform Morag and Alf that Graham has had a heart attack. Robbie tells Beth and Tony that Amanda and Josh were sleeping together. Morag implies that Amanda had something to do with Graham's brain death. Josh goes hunting for the copies in Graham's house and Beth's house.

Robbie tells his family that something isn't right with the way Amanda is acting. Josh finds a yellow envelope with the photocopies in it at Beth's house. The doctor and Beth talk about what Amanda wants. The doctor and Beth talk to Rachel to talk to Amanda. Rachel talks to Amanda about Graham and tries to get her to change her decision. Amanda doesn't want to change her mind. Beth, after hesitation from Tony and Rachel, goes to talk to Amanda. Amanda hears Graham and walks off. Robbie remembers Graham's post-nup and informs Beth and Tony that the reason why Amanda wants to keep Graham alive is because of the hidden clause.

Josh goes to Amanda apartment and she informs him that she wants out. Josh restrains Amanda and tells her that she is in too deep to back out now. He tells her to not let anyone turn the life support off. Back at the hospital, the doctor explains to Beth and her kids that even though there is a post-nup, Amanda is still Mrs. Walters and she presides over whether the life support is turned off or not. Morag tells them that she isn't doing anything illegal. Beth tells Amanda that the whole thing is ridiculous and Amanda says she loves him. Amanda and Beth take each other on and Amanda wins. Alf and Kim talk about how everyone is when Rachel comes in and talks to Kim. He thanks her for helping at the hospital and Rachel asks about Kit. Rachel seems to be jealous. Beth tells The kids to go home. Kit confronts Amanda and they argue. She accuses Kit of being drunk, and as Amanda is leaving, Morag comes in. Morag announces that Beth is going to contest Amanda's decision in court...tomorrow.

Josh and Amanda talk about Morag's shock. Amanda says that she isn't going into court and lying in front of a judge. He says that the only way that this is going to fail is if she stuffs it up. Beth talks to Graham and assures him that she will fix everything.

Thanks. Unfortunately, the only episodes I have are from 2006. The ones I have from '04 and '05 do no have a good visual or audio quality. I shall try to do them soon, though.

Here's the next episode...

Episode 4128 - "You Win Some..." - written by John Hanlon

Characters: Robbie, Kit, Tasha, Jonah, Morag, Beth, Martha, Tony, Matilda, Jack, Irene, Colleen, Leah, Amanda, Josh

It's the next morning and Robbie gets a text message from Jane asking if he wants to go the the movies. Kit walks in and asks if Robbie is going to school and he says that he wants to support Beth in court. Robbie tells Kit that he shouldn't have ever kisses Jane, because he's with Tasha. Tasha awakens from her sleep and finds herself in the shed. She examines a cup that has obviously had drugged liquids in it. She has a pain in her foot and discovers 21006 has been tattooed on it. Jonah comes in with a meal and Tasha asks questions. Morag explains what will happen and that they will have to argue. Kit goes to Josh's office. She grabs the keys to his office and tries to break in. Josh finds Kit trying to break in. She has to be forcibly removed, however she notices the security camera as she is lifted away.

Robbie tells Beth that he needs to go. Morag informs them that the judge presiding over Amanda's case is Judge Gilroy - someone who Morag does not get along with. Kit comes in with a DVD and reveals that it is a security tape, showing Amanda leaving Josh's office and even them kissing. Morag is skeptical about how Kit got this and Kit says that Morag does not want to know. Morag says that she cannot use evidence that has been illegally obtained. Kit informs them that the tape is proof of Amanda's adultery and lack of ethics. Beth says - much to Morag's dislike - that the tape MUST be used. Robbie goes to see Tasha but finds Jonah instead. He says that she is in the City with Mumma Rose. Tasha sees Robbie's car and immediately calls for him. Robbie doesn't hear and drives off. In the court house, Amanda is putting on a façade and acts sad. Morag interrogates her and asks a line of questions about her affair with Josh. After the judge informs her that without evidence she must desist from this line, Morag decides to use photos from the security footage. Morag continues that Amanda was having an affair with Josh. Judge Gilroy discovers the the photos were obtained illegally and thus, she cannot use them. Tasha, still in the shed, tries to get out. She tries to light a fire. At the Hunter house, Martha gets a phone call and is told that this is someone's solicitor. Back in court, Judge Gilroy announces that Amanda has won the case, hence giving her all legal rights over Graham's life support decisions. However, Martha and Jack come in, giving evidence to Morag. It turns out that the person that rang was Graham's solicitor and the evidence is, in fact, Graham and Amanda's divorce papers. Amanda realises that she has - most likely - lost.

Beth and Morag talk about the evidence. Judge Gilroy comes back in to announce her decision - Amanda is still the one to call the shots. Fury bubbles in Beth and Morag. Amanda and Josh go back to the apartment and talk. Josh informs Amanda that he blackmailed the judge. Beth is melancholy after the decision. Tasha tries to set some cloth on fire.

Once the cloth is on fire, Tasha sets some hay on fire, sending smoke through a hole in the roof. She starts coughing when the fire falls on the ground and the shed begins to burn.

Archived