Trademark attire from the early years

CaptainHulk

Emma's punk jacket.

Donald's punk clothing (For me that was his standout moment ever, he only dressed as one once but to make a point)

Alf's shirt.

Don's stripy sweatshirt.

PS in regards to Danny King I am surprised he was Tom's age and was only about 40 in 1988 then when he appeared, he looked more 45/46. Bert was a WW2 vet so much have been about 65 in 1988.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emma's punk jacket.

Donald's punk clothing (For me that was his standout moment ever, he only dressed as one once but to make a point)

Alf's shirt.

Don's stripy sweatshirt.

PS in regards to Danny King I am surprised he was Tom's age and was only about 40 in 1988 then when he appeared, he looked more 45/46. Bert was a WW2 vet so much have been about 65 in 1988.

War can age a man.

Emma's punk jacket.

Alf's shirt.

Don's stripy sweatshirt.

War can age a man.

There is that yes. He was a good character even if he was a minor one. So was his father, the legendary Bert.

Damo's T shirts.

Lance Smart's green vest.

• 4 weeks later...

Emma's punk jacket.

Alf's shirt.

Don's stripy sweatshirt.

It was always surprising to see that Danny and Pippa were siblings as Danny seemed like he was substantially older than her.

Danny must have been at least 10-15 years old than her.

It was always surprising to see that Danny and Pippa were siblings as Danny seemed like he was substantially older than her.

Danny must have been at least 10-15 years old than her.

Tom was substantially older than Pippa wasn't he? And Tom and Danny were friends as teenagers (that's how Pippa met Tom). So it fits the continuity.

In an April 1988 episode Pippa said she was 3 years younger than Danny. Tom was born in 1947 so Danny was born about the same time if Pippa was born in 1950. The continuity fits perfectly. As said, Danny was only about 40 or 41 in 1988 but war can age a man.

More trademark attire was

Neville's shirts.

Floss's flowery shirts.

Celia's blouse.

• 1 month later...

Archived