Matt question for long-time viewers

Guest CaptainHulk

I know this is slightly off topic, but due to the lack of having anything to say that's on-topic, I have been amazed with around 100 episodes remaining, the complete anonimity of Matt during this stint on the show. I'd known he wasn't used a lot and didn't have any real blockbuster storylines, but he hasn't done anything.

I know this is slightly off topic, but due to the lack of having anything to say that's on-topic, I have been amazed with around 100 episodes remaining, the complete anonimity of Matt during this stint on the show. I'd known he wasn't used a lot and didn't have any real blockbuster storylines, but he hasn't done anything.

I know! If introduced in a later period, say mid-90s early 00s, Greg Benson's head would be the first on the chopping block. By about the end of '91 he was part of a small group that were there from begininng. That's why they probably kept him so long plus he was a local who had gone to school with the existing teens. Matt was more of a side man for most anybody (Adam, Bobby, etc)

I always found it funny that Adam was the one who made it to Uni (OK he dropped out) and Matt tanked his HSC, yet was the one with the brains.

Your post relates to Matt so therefore not off-topic.

Archived