Who knew Rhiannon Fish smoked?

Guest lozlovesh&a

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet plenty of people smoke. Or have at least tried it.... but funny thing is most people who dont smoke... are passive smokers anyway which in the long run can be even worse for you!

So what, they're celebrities, they're still human and they may or may not know what its doing to them.... but as I said at the end of the day it is their choice!

And yet plenty of people smoke. Or have at least tried it.... but funny thing is most people who dont smoke... are passive smokers anyway which in the long run can be even worse for you!

Lol.Passive smoking is basically non smokers breathing in the smoke of smokers so please don't make it sound like passive smoking is a choice like lighting up and sticking a cigarette in your mouth is.

I don't know about other countries but smoking areas in Australia are becoming increasingly restricted in order to avoid non smokers paying the price of a smokers decision to smoke.

I can't believe everyone is still going on about this. It's no one's business! This article should have never been printed. Yes they smoke, so what? going on about it isn't going to make a difference, I highly doubt Reece and Rhi spend their free time going onto fan forums wondering how to make their fans happier. They are both old enough to make their own choices and be aware of the consciences. They should do and be what they want without everyone judging them, it's not like any of us personally know them so everyone just needs to get over it and find something else to talk about. Find something more productive to do with your time instead of whining.

I can't believe everyone is still going on about this. It's no one's business! This article should have never been printed. Yes they smoke, so what? going on about it isn't going to make a difference, I highly doubt Reece and Rhi spend their free time going onto fan forums wondering how to make their fans happier. They are both old enough to make their own choices and be aware of the consciences. They should do and be what they want without everyone judging them, it's not like any of us personally know them so everyone just needs to get over it and find something else to talk about. Find something more productive to do with your time instead of whining.

Good post. It made laugh a little :)

Archived