Truly Shocking scenes

Guest CaptainHulk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always found it strange, Stevo said he that would never get closure until they zipped up Dodge's body bag, but then nothing further was heard about it. Presumably they never found his body but Steven never mentioned about it either way. After that initial dark line from Steven, the whole thing was dropped and Steven seemed to move on with his life. It was never focussed on whether he got over the whole thing or was still afraid that Dodge was out there.

It's going to be one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in Home and Away. Who knows if Dodge's alive or not, but in my honest opinion he probably drowned, but you can't rule out him being alive.

In regards to Steven, I don't think he'll ever get over what happened between him and Dodge, but I think he has now moved on with his life.

I really wish I could remember who it was, it might have been that woman who kept turning up to bug Angel every few months(you know, the one who was selling drugs to Chloe), but I remember reading once that some character was meant to hook up with a not-dead-after-all Dodge in a storyline idea that got dropped.No idea why it didn't happen but I guess it suggests they were thinking of picking up on that one which is probably why they left it open-ended.

I really wish I could remember who it was, it might have been that woman who kept turning up to bug Angel every few months(you know, the one who was selling drugs to Chloe), but I remember reading once that some character was meant to hook up with a not-dead-after-all Dodge in a storyline idea that got dropped.No idea why it didn't happen but I guess it suggests they were thinking of picking up on that one which is probably why they left it open-ended.

Her name was Joanne Brennan.

I've never heard that before.

I remember reading that Alf's long-forgotten-daughter Quinn was also supposed to return after her brief appearance but didn't. Maybe she and Dodge would have been the ones that got together - that would have been interesting as Quinn and Steven had a romance.

If I was to become writer (so we've already moved from possibility to never going to happen), I'd have Dodge return when Stevo makes a reappearance at some event. Cue some haunting music from the harpsichord Dodge still carries around in his pocket.

If I was to become writer (so we've already moved from possibility to never going to happen), I'd have Dodge return when Stevo makes a reappearance at some event. Cue some haunting music from the harpsichord Dodge still carries around in his pocket.

Harpsichord? :blink: Haha I always liked how Dodge played that harmonica though, it added something haunting to the character.

I think The Nutter revealing himself to Pippa was shocking to an extent. I really liked how it went from almost scary to very emotional within a matter of minutes.

Archived