Truly Shocking scenes

Guest CaptainHulk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone remember the scene when Colleen fell off a cliff? I was shocked! Not because it was dramatic, but the way she slid down at first and then fell. And her hilarious scream..... MAAAAAAAX!

What episode was this?

Jade, Duncan, and Seb car crash

Yes I remember that crash. It was in episode 3722, and it was one of the most dramatic scenes I saw in 2004 along with Sarah Lewis shooting Noah.

How Duncan got away with that crash without a scratch is mind-boggling.

After the explosion at Martha's wedding Rachel's mum was rushed into hospital, and Rachel's attempts to try and save her life got me. The way that Rachel just wouldn't stop trying to revive her, and the mini breakdown as she is pulled away was unbelievable. Impressive as I was never a fan of Rachel or her mum, but those scenes were great.

Also when Tony finds out that Beth has died. Another brilliantly acted scene.

Does anyone remember the scene when Colleen fell off a cliff? I was shocked! Not because it was dramatic, but the way she slid down at first and then fell. And her hilarious scream..... MAAAAAAAX!

That was unintentionally hilarious.

Oh sounds like a funny scene to watch, lol. But I never watched this episode. :P

Didn't she then turn up on the sofa at Summer Bay House?

Yup, with no injuries and no idea of how she got there, until the mysterious 'land council inspector' turned up later in the week (who we'd previously met as 'Black Alf' during his near death experience) and she remembered him being there.

3516_zps8a806b7a.jpg

Those cliff falls in Summer Bay generally seem to have a good survival rate.... Stephanie the obvious exception.

Archived