Truly Shocking scenes

Guest CaptainHulk

I remember about 5-6 years ago we talked about this event and someone came out with the usual "we didn't see the body, maybe she's still alive", until we then went on about the reason you didn't see the body is because Laura would have likely been in multiple pieces.

That's what I get for eating dinner while reading these forums... lol. I remember them bringing out the stretcher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only seen the cut uk scenes of Laura's death. But Curtis's reaction says it all.

Alf and Ailsa's faces when Tom Fletcher's body was taken away. Ailsa walked over and you heard something being zipped up and then she called Alf. They portrayed the shock really well there.

I recently saw the uncut version of Shane's death on 5* in the uk. Quite disturbing scenes there with Angel sitting with Shane's body. They made up Dieter Brummer to look really realistic there.

Also Dale's death and Bobby's death - I have only seen highlights of these.

^Yes I have seen the ITV version of Shane's death on YouTube and they cut all shots of Shane's body. It's a shame because the part where Angel leans in to kiss him, hesitates, and pulls away again is so sad.

Dale's death is harrowing. I can't say I enjoy watching it, but the acting, writing and music are too good to miss.

I love this thread. I have a few more;

When Zoe was shown working in the hospital in the city, was not expecting it at all

When the guy who had raped Joey tried to drown her in the bath, very violent and graphic

Sally's reaction after Alf knocked Lil Pip down and her breakdown on the beach a few days later

Sally and Alf's final scene, one of the most real and upsetting things I have ever seen on the telly

Ada Nicodemou's performance after Dan's death

When Leah kissed Flynn

When Flynn died

Pippa and Angel's scene on the bench after Michael and Shane had died

When Marilyn kidnapped baby George - it just really showed how much she wanted a baby (something which has been forgotten about since)

The explosion at Jack and Martha's wedding

The speeches at Alf's 60th

Irene screaming when Chloe died -completely harrowing

Another scene that I thought was quite scary was when Kane was running through the bushes after his father returned to the Bay to make amends with him and Kane was having flashbacks of his father laughing and taunting at him and then he turned violent. I think it was episode 3874 from memory.

Archived