Truly Shocking scenes

Guest CaptainHulk

Laura's death in 1995 was truly shocking because no-one (least of all me) expected her to be killed of by being hit by train. Curtis's Face shocked me more than anything else.

I haven't seen these episodes yet, but where in Summer Bay can you find a train?? Or was it somewhere else?

When Angie was revealed as Tasha's mother. I loved Angie and no spoilers were released for this so I was shocked.

What episode was this? I remember it, but I would like to see it again..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laura's death in 1995 was truly shocking because no-one (least of all me) expected her to be killed of by being hit by train. Curtis's Face shocked me more than anything else.

I haven't seen these episodes yet, but where in Summer Bay can you find a train?? Or was it somewhere else?

>When Angie was revealed as Tasha's mother. I loved Angie and no spoilers were released for this so I was shocked.

What episode was this? I remember it, but I would like to see it again..

That was episode 3650. It was the 2003 season finale.

I know it's not from the early years but when Melody What's-her-name left the show and then turned up months later in the mental institution Aden was sent to, I was shocked!

Yep I remember that. That was back in 2008, that was Melody Jones you're referring to.

I imagine the train station, like the cop shop and hospital is in Yabbie Creek or thereabouts.

The episode was 1665 (AU date:7 April 1995, UK: 5 July 1995).

I remember about 5-6 years ago we talked about this event and someone came out with the usual "we didn't see the body, maybe she's still alive", until we then went on about the reason you didn't see the body is because Laura would have likely been in multiple pieces.

Archived