Love Will Tear Me Apart (by bronie1992) - comments

Red Ranger 1

LOOOOOOVED how this had a very REAL ending !!!!!!!!

Enjoy that, most especially …..

“Well do you still like him?” Indi asked with a twinkle in here eye.

“Yeah…I guess…I don’t know...”

“How can you not know if you like him or not?”

“Well it’s different this time, I mean I like him, but I’ve also got to think about Casey. Indi what should I do? I don’t want to hurt either of them.”

Indi laughed “oh poor you, you have two guys in love with you, it’s only every girls dream” she teased.

“If you’re not going to help me then shut up” Sasha retorted as she laughed and threw a pillow at Indi.

“I just asked if you wanted to stay at my house for dinner tonight.” Xavier said, just as Sasha saw Casey coming into the diner with a bunch of his friends from school and looked directly over at Sasha. She turned a deep shade of red as she turned away to answer Xavier.

“Um…tonight isn’t really a good night for me, I’ve got a lot of homework to do.”

“But it’s the first week of the school holidays, how could you have homework to do now?” Xavier laughed.

“I just do alright?” Sasha snapped.

“Sorry,” Xavier said looking at her shocked.

Sasha quickly glanced at Casey and then looked at Xavier and said, “look I’m sorry, I don’t know why I snapped, I just…I guess I’m not really in the mood for some reason today.”

Sasha smiled and kissed him longer and more passionately. While she was kissing him she didn’t notice Xavier walking towards her along the beach until he was almost right on top of them. She pulled away from Casey and turned to see Xavier just staring at them as if his heart had been ripped out.

“Xav…” Sasha began, but before she could finish Xavier was already running away from her.

“Sasha! I really don’t want to hear or see your voice ever again and I mean it!”

“Xav….”

Xavier didn’t even answer he just closed the door in her face and Sasha stared blankly at the door. Knowing that in that at the same time that she had found love with Casey, she had lost one of the best friends in her life forever.

That was really awesome. Thank you for writing it for my secret Santa present. :D Really enjoyed it. It was a very difficult situation for Sasha to find herself torn between the two of them.

Poor Xavier coming back home to heartbreak though I did feel sorry for him there.

Great story.

I will keep my eye out for any more stories from you.

Hope your having a good Christmas.

That was really awesome. Thank you for writing it for my secret Santa present. :D Really enjoyed it. It was a very difficult situation for Sasha to find herself torn between the two of them.

Poor Xavier coming back home to heartbreak though I did feel sorry for him there.

Great story.

I will keep my eye out for any more stories from you.

Hope your having a good Christmas.

I'm really glad that you liked it Pembie, I did have a great christmas thanks, I hope yours was good too :) and thank you everyone else for all the positive feedback on my first fanfic :) I will be putting up a new fanfic which I have just started work on today :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Love Will Tear Me Apart (by bronie1992) - comments