Old Avatars

Guest Chris J

I haven't got my old avatar back yet. Would anyone adept with Photoshop be able to create a new one of Brax with his shirt off, and the 'Blood and Sand' tattoo across his chest changed to say 'Poor Characterisation', or something to that effect?!

:wink:

I've restored your old one :)

Thanks a lot Chris :) .

Cadyctslover, if you still want that personalised Brax avatar, you'll probably have better luck asking in the

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was it one of the ones in our old avatar gallery H&Alover? If so I may be able to help.

Edit: Was this one yours by chance? I know I remember seeing it regularly before the forum move but can't remember who was using it :P

RobertsIrene02_zps17800b6c.jpg

Yes, that's the one Dan, thanks ever so!!! :D

• 5 months later...

Please remember that all avatars should continue to be H&A related.

We know that the board upgrade automatically replaced a lot of peoples H&A avatars with their personal profile photo (which is no longer used), so we've been lenient and given time for people to replace those themselves. We're now at the point though where people are uploading new avatars which have no relation to the show.

From now on, any avatars which are not H&A related will be removed.

Thanks.

Archived