Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

Story Title: Where We Left Off
Type of story: Long FIc
Main Characters: Charlie and Brax
BTTB rating: T
Genre: Romance and Drama
Does story include spoilers: No
Any warnings: SC
Summary: Charlie and Brax are teenagers in love who think they know everything about each other. But what happens when they each find out they are keeping secrets? Will they be able to pull through or will it all come crashing down around them? Also includes Heath, Bianca, Casey and Ruby.

Chapter One

Charlie quickly sulked the last of her orange juice before placing her glass in the sink and racing out the door. She quickly ran the short distance to her boyfriend Brax's house hoping she wasn't running to late. She raced up the stairs to the front door than pulled out her keys and entered the house. Expecting to find everyone already awake but she only found little Casey sitting in the lounge room watching the morning cartoons.

"Charwee" Casey said jumping off the lounge pulling at the teenage girls school uniform

"Hey Case" Charlie said, placing her school bag on the lounge before picking up the little boy

"You come wach Iggles wit me" Casey asked as Charlie placed him back down on the ground

"How about you go wake up Brax and Heath so they can go to school and then you can go see Ruby and watch Wiggles with her?" Charlie said to the little boy

"Yeah Iggles with Ruwby" Casey cheered before racing into his brother's rooms to wake them up

Charlie shook her head before waking into the kitchen and pulling out the toaster and placing for slices of bread into the toaster

"I got im I got im" Casey yelled as he came back through the kitchen tugging Brax along with him

"Yeah you got him" Charlie said walking closer to the two before bending down to the little boy's level

"Now how about you go wake up Heath yeah?" Charlie said before the little boy raced back down the hall to fetch his other brother

"Well aren't you just all smiles this morning" Charlie smirked at her boyfriend

"Your hilarious" Brax replied before grabbing the butter from the fridge and smearing his toast with the spread

"Well it's not my fault that you forget to set your alarm again this morning, maybe if you remember I wouldn't have to send Casey in every morning to jump on you" Charlie laughed

"For the record I did remember to set my alarm… I just kept hitting snooze inside of actually getting up" Brax said as he sat down at the dining table and took a bite of his toast

"Oh so you were you waiting for me to make you or were you happy Casey with coming in and jumping all over you?" Charlie asked as she snaked her arms around the front of his chest

"What do you think?" Brax asked as he turned around and placed a slow and soft kiss on her lips which quickly deepened

"Mmmm" Charlie said as she pulled back from the kiss just as Heath and Casey walked back into the kitchen

"I's got im too" Casey clapped before jumping up on the seat next to his eldest brother at the dining table

"Case why don't you go back your bag for Ruby's yeah?" Charlie said

"Yeah!" Casey said before yet again running off

"You alright Heath" Charlie chuckled at the sight of the middle brother

"Excellent" Heath replied sarcastically

"Well you better be excellent because we need to leave for school in like 10 minutes so you better get a move on" Charlie said

"Yes Sargent Buckton" Heath said saluting her as he grabbed is piece of toast and walked back towards his bedroom to get ready

"You know you would make a lovely boss one day" Brax laughed

"You're funny" Charlie said

"What I'm serious you might have a lovely future as police officer" Brax joked

"Well see about that mister" Charlie laughed before kissing her boyfriend again, but only to be interrupted by an annoyed Heath

"I thought you said we need to get to school" Heath said as he shook his head before making his way to the front door and outside to wait for the rest of them

"C'mon we better get moving" Brax said as he placed his plate in the sink before grabbing his school bag and collecting Casey's bag to go to Elise and Ross's for the day

"Casey let's go" Charlie called as the little boy came bounding through the room ready to go

"You ready to go see Ruby?" Charlie asked the little boy as she picked him up off the ground

"Ruwby!" Casey cheered only causing both Charlie and Brax to laugh

"That sounds like a yes to me" Charlie laughed

"Let's do it" Brax said as they all made their way out the door

Hope you enjoyed it guys. Let me know what you think :P

FAB start !!!!!! REALLY enjoyable, especially …..

"Charwee" Casey said jumping off the lounge pulling at the teenage girls school uniform

"Hey Case" Charlie said, placing her school bag on the lounge before picking up the little boy

"You come wach Iggles wit me" Casey asked as Charlie placed him back down on the ground

"How about you go wake up Brax and Heath so they can go to school and then you can go see Ruby and watch Wiggles with her?" Charlie said to the little boy

"Yeah Teddys Bear's with Ruwby" Casey cheered before racing into his brother's rooms to wake them up

"Yes Sargent Buckton" Heath said saluting her as he grabbed is piece of toast and walked back towards his bedroom to get ready

"You know you would make a lovely boss one day" Brax laughed

"You're funny" Charlie said

"What I'm serious you might have a lovely future as police officer" Brax joked

"You ready to go see Ruby?" Charlie asked the little boy as she picked him up off the ground

"Ruwby!" Casey cheered only causing both Charlie and Brax to laugh

"That sounds like a yes to me" Charlie laughed

• 4 weeks later...

Archived