New Forum

Guest Chris J

On the old forum there use to be a feature where you could see all the members that had commented in each thread and how many times they had commented, is that one of the features you turned off? or is not available on this version?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the old forum there use to be a feature where you could see all the members that had commented in each thread and how many times they had commented, is that one of the features you turned off? or is not available on this version?

It's now turned back on. :)

Cheers Sarah, last time I checked I couldn't do it, should have checked before posting. :lol: Never mind. Thanks again. (:

Good point - I sort of forgot I'd turned everything off. I've re-enabled the 'Who's viewing this forum/topic?' feature and will slowly turn other features back on as I track the impacts they have on our server. Thanks for reminding me!

Great! Thanks for all the hard work Chris.

It's now turned back on. :)

Cheers Sarah, last time I checked I couldn't do it, should have checked before posting. :lol: Never mind. Thanks again. (:

No worries. Such a pleasure to help out :) xx

• 1 month later...

When clicking on a topic, how do I go to the last unread post please? I can't find this option anywhere - is it available please?

ETA: I have just discovered how to do this after I logged in to post the question.

On each post (apart from my own) I have the option of liking a post. There is a box that says 'Like This'. There is a tick at the beginning of the box but I'm not sure how to display this.

When I click the 'like this' button, it always says 'You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day'.

In all honesty it doesn't bother me too much as I think the 'like' feature will actually reduce discussion on the forum, but maybe I'm wrong about making that presumption though. I've just seen it become that way on other forums in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

I find that in some sections of the forum, if I don't look at a thread it automatically marks it as read after a certain period, which can make it difficult to see what I've read or find the last page I looked at. Is this a feature that can be turned off and if so how?

Archived