Make Your Own Family (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

ScreamingQueen2006

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Chapter.

Well hopefully Liam and Sally's date will go well for them both. It's good that Sally bit the bullet and went for it after her chat with Leah.

Well I'm quite shocked that Leah and Dexter are maybe trying to be a real couple, I have to say I wasn't expecting that at the end. I knew they were close because of Stephen but still. Dexter is a lucky guy with the older women isnt he? :P Hopefully it works out for them both I wonder how VJ will feel if he finds out.

Edited by pembie

That was sooooooooooooooooo FANTASTIC, most especially …..

The ENTIRE 1st sequence, in particular …….. Dexter stared at her.“You’re dressed.”

“Yes, well, I don’t usually walk around in my underwear in front of my son.”

Dexter looked from Leah to VJ and then back again before pointing in the direction of the bedroom. “Should I put my clothes on?”

“Might be an idea.”As he began to move away, she caught his arm.“Dex.”She turned him round and kissed him.

“I think Mum’s got a new boyfriend.”

Pippa smiled slightly at the idea that that would concern him so much.“Is that all?”

“It’s Dexter.”

Pippa faltered.“Dexter?Well, he is Stephen’s dad, I guess…”

“He used to be my friend.I mean, before him and Mum.I don’t know what she’s doing.”

“Is she happy?”

“Well don’t sound so surprised,”Sally retorted,“I might be on the verge of turning into an old woman but I do know something about these things.”

“No, sorry.Good on you.Where’s he taking you?”

“I don’t know yet.”Sally looked suddenly concerned.“I don’t know what I’m going to wear.”

“You must have some posh clothes.”

“Yeah but they’re all formal.I can’t turn up for a date with an ex-rock star looking like I’m going to meet the Queen.”

Sally noticed Leah avoiding her gaze and her eyes widened in surprise.“Leah Helena Adara Patterson, are you holding out on me?”

“No,”Leah insisted.

“I know that look, you’ve got your eye on someone.”She noticed Leah flush.“More than your eye?”

Both ‘ships are progressing VERY nicely !!!!

LOOOVED that, most especially …..

“I think in most people’s eyes I went from being the little kid to senior citizen as soon as I started working at the school.Kind of missed out on the inbetween stage.”

.“No, I think this is another mission successfully accomplished.How’s Stephen?”

“Well, I read his comic to him but he says I don’t do the voices as well as you.”

“Ah, well, when he’s experienced the talents of a master…”

“But he’s settled in bed now.”

Dexter turned round to face her, leaning against the work surface in what he hoped was a sophisticated manner.“So…”

Leah raised an eyebrow teasingly.“So..?”

“So…are we going to do the same?”

Leah took a few steps towards him and kissed him.He responded, both of them holding and caressing each other, as they headed towards the bedroom.

then turned and grabbed Sally, planting a long, lingering kiss on her lips.“See you.”

Sally watched him go, then headed back inside.

Miles, in the kitchen, looked up as she entered.“What’s that smile on your face about?”he asked.

“Shut up,”she retorted as she headed upstairs, still smiling.