Make Your Own Family (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

ScreamingQueen2006

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOVED that, especailly …..

 Sally smiled and glanced around Angelo’s, as if taking in all the details.“Still kinda trying to acclimatise myself to being back here.It’s like when you go back to where you grew up and everything’s bigger and the people are different and they’ve knocked down the phone box where you had your first kiss.Not that I had my first kiss in a phone box,”she added hastily,“That was on the back porch.It’s like you know you’ve been there before and half the time it feels like you’ve never been away but the other half feels like some sort of parallel universe.”

 “No, no, it’s okay.”Sally was slightly taken aback.It had been, she had to admit, quite a while since anyone had asked her out.“Can I think about it?”

 And now he was standing in front of a mirror, carefully brushing his hair in all directions to see which way he liked best, despite being fully aware that the wind would demolish it as soon as he stepped outside.He wasn’t sure why he was doing that either.

 He raised his voice and put on his best welcoming voice.“Fellow fruits of my father’s loins!What can I do for you?”

“We are your support crew,”Indi announced,“In a not-at-all patronising way, of course.”

 Sasha looked closely at him.“Has that shirt been ironed?”

“Possibly…”

“Have you got a date?!”Indi demanded.

“No,”Dexter insisted,“And why is that so wrong anyway?”

“Apart from the fact you’re Dex, you only broke up with Dallas a few weeks ago.”

WOW Liam asked Sally out I wasn't expecting that to happen so soon. I think she will say yes.

Dexter seemed to be putting a lot of effort into getting ready to having dinner with Leah. And it seems like it could end up being a rather romantic meal for them both. :)

That was ACE !!!!!!!!!, most especially …..

“Liam Murphy asked you out.Would have been a time when a lot of groupies would have given anything to be in your shoes.”

“Well, maybe he should have asked one of them.”

“He didn’t though,”Leah pointed out,“He asked you.Doesn’t that tell you something?”

Sally shrugged.“That he feels sorry for me?”

Leah produced a bottle of wine and two glasses.“Well, since this is two grown-ups drinking, I thought we might have a grown-up drink.You do..?”

“I drink wine,”Dexter confirmed testily,“Every now and then.On special occasions, like Christmas and birthdays and the anniversary of Star Wars’ release.”

“So, it’s a few months before you’re due another glass then?”

Dexter gave an awkward smile.“I could probably make an exception.”

“I’ll do my best.See you then.”She walked away, an enigmatic smile on her face.A smile that stayed in place all the way back to the house.

She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. “Do you mind?”

Dexter looked slightly shellshocked.“Uh-uh.”

“Good.”She kissed him again, longer this time, and felt him respond.The kiss broke.

Dexter stared at her.“Um, does this mean we’re going to..?”

“Do you want to?”

He nodded.“Oh yeah.”

“Well then.”They kissed again, laughing.Then they linked hands and headed for the bedroom.