Relative Difficulties (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Danni02

WAAAY enjoyed that !!!!!!..

LOOVED the clash tween Heath and Ric, Drew & Romeo !!!!!

GREAT that Peter is back at school, albeit NOT talking music!!!!

Wonder if the roberry was Heath, or is he a scape goat ????

Adored Heath’s comment about Sid being the one who did the robbery!!!

COOOOOL that Mink believes Heath …… the wholediretions to his room was funny!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmmm. I was thinking while reading that,That Mink might of taken the money, but by the end of the chapter it doesn't look like it hmmm I wonder. It's good that John stepped in before the showdown with Ric,Drew,Romeo and Heath before it turned into a fight. Not sure what the outcome would of been otherwise.

It's good Peter is back at school shame his not in Ruby's class though.

Look forward to more

That was ACE !!!!!! especially with THAT "killer" final scene !!!!!!

I also really loved ,,,,,,,,,,,

Mink punched him in the shoulder."Don’t go pushing me away and pretending you don’t care. That’s my job.

Heath looked from one to the other and sighed."Fine.I’ll stay.But you’d better come and visit me in jail because it looks like that’s where I’m going."

"You know, from what Mattie told me, people used to say that sort of thing about you when you first went to live with Sal and Flynn."
"Heath Braxton’s not the same as me.I was getting beaten up by my dad, what was his excuse?"

AND

Ruby gave an amused smile."Isn’t it daggy walking in with a teacher?"
"Nah, everyone thinks you’re cool."
"That’s good to know

Oh that was a shocker wasn't expecting it to be Summer who took the money. Even though it was wrong to do she was only trying to impress Ric. Good job Heath decided to stay.

And Peter made the right choice of person to walk to school with, Ruby is very cool even though she's a teacher.

Edited by pembie

Great chapter :)

Glad Summer apologized to Heath and liked how he accepted her apology giving her a smile :)

Liked the ending with Peter joining Romeo and Ruby, their children for a day on the beach. Pity Mia is still cold forwards Ruby-should have liked to see her getting to know her big sister...

Aww this is over...?? :o Pity!

Thanks for sharing this fanfiction with us, RR1. Well done! :) xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

I ADORE !!!!! Mink/Heath !!!! they are sooooooooooooooooo suited to each other !!!!

REALLY liked this ……………

"Well, listen to them and don’t do it again."
"Or if you do, don’t get caught,"Mink added.Several people glared at her."Well, someone had to say it."

GREAT that Peter is gong to the beach with Ruby and co. Hope he is right about Mia coming round eventually !!!!!!

This has been an SUPERB!!!!! fic !!!!! LOOOOOOVED it !!!!! MANY thank you’s for posting it !!!!

Glad that Summer apologized to Heath. Same as JT I have enjoyed Heath and Mink together in this story, they suited each other really well.

Good that Dexter and Casey are sticking around even though they have quit their jobs.

Shame that Mia is still abit cold towards Ruby though but I guess that is how the cookie crumbles.

Once again a very good story from you with a great ending. Enjoyed it very much.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Relative Difficulties (by Red Ranger 1) - comments