Relative Difficulties (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mink is just the BEST in this ,….. and the Ruby, Peter is sooooo secretive and ACE !!!!!

LOOOOVED that, most especially ......

“I was thinking I might work in a research lab or something?I’ve always liked science.”

“I should introduce you to a friend of mine, Dex.He works at a lab in the city.”Ruby noticed Peter looking around the Diner nervously.“Is something wrong?”

“I just…I know there’s not much chance of my mum coming in but I feel nervous meeting here. Couldn’t we have gone to your place?”

Ruby gave an awkward smile.“Actually, I’m trying to hide this from my mum as well.And she’s at home all day.”

Peter looked surprised.“Your mum?”

“Trust me, families never stopped worrying about you.”

“What?What friend?I’m at work!Can’t you find someone else?”

“Knew you’d understand.Bye!”Mink breezed out of the restaurant.

Romeo saw the look Indi was giving him.“Don’t, okay?I get enough of that from Ruby.”

Indi held up her hands in surrender.“Look, I’m not going to give you lectures about letting her take advantage of you.But I can’t have her turning up at work and expecting you to drop everything and babysit.”

“We’re not busy at the moment.How about I take my break now so I can look after him?”

Indi sighed.“Okay.But if she’s not back in an hour, then we’ve got a problem.”

Mink sighed.“I can’t, I’ve got to pick Brixx up.”

“Should have brought him with you, teach the little guy to surf.”

Mink winced.“I’m not ready for that yet.”

“Oh, overprotective mother, huh?You’ve got to let the kid live a bit.”

“I’m not overprotective!”Mink argued,“I’m just being responsible.”

“Course you are.”Heath gave a sudden cheeky grin and splashed her.Mink gave him a scandalised look and splashed him back.He caught her arm, pulled her towards him…and then suddenly he was kissing her.She started kissing him back, the two of them exploring each other’s mouths and bodies hungrily, until she suddenly pulled back, staring at him in confusion.

“I have to go,”she said at last before hurrying up the beach.

I had a feeling that Ruby and Peter would get busted sooner or later …. even though I WISH they didn’t !!!!

That was ACE, especially ......

Mink sighed.“I kissed someone.Or someone kissed me.It was kind of mutual, either way.”

“What?”Romeo looked at her, shocked.“It wasn’t Xavier, was it?”

“No.That’s the thing.I don’t think I like Xavier anymore, not like that anyway.I think…I might like this new guy.I’m just finding myself looking at him and thinking about him in the same way I used to Xav…”

“Well, that’s great,”Romeo pointed out, before suddenly looking at her worried,“He’s not married as well, is he?”

“No.”Mink seemed to brace herself before sharing.“It’s Heath.”

“Heath?!”Romeo stared at her in shock.“Heath Braxton?!”

Mink sighed but didn’t look too surprised at his outburst.“Yeah.”

“Okay, if there’s anything worse than liking a married man, it’s liking Heath Braxton.You know he’s been in jail?”

Mink shrugged.“So have I.”

“Yeah but he actually did something to deserve it.”

“Maybe we can bond over stories of our favourite prison lags.

Ruby noticed that Peter suddenly didn’t seem to be paying much attention to her.Instead, he was staring behind her, as if frozen to the spot.Ruby looked round and saw a dark-haired girl in her early teens staring at them, open-mouthed.

It took Ruby a few seconds to recognise her.After all, on their first meeting she’d only been a few years old and on their second meeting Ruby’s attention had been mainly focused on Tracey.

“Mia,”Peter whispered in horror.Mia turned and ran.Peter scrambled to his feet and ran after her. “Mia, wait!”

Ruby went after them as fast as she could.She saw Peter catching up to his sister and grabbing her by the arm, turning her round.“Mia, stop,”he begged.

Mia looked at him in disgust.“I followed you here, I wondered where it was you kept sneaking off to, thought maybe you had a girlfriend or something.I didn’t think you’d be with her.”

“It’s not what you think, she’s all right.”

“Dad’s dead because of her!Have you forgotten that?”

“I’m sorry you lost your dad,”Ruby interjected,“But Peter wants to sit his exams, I’m just trying to help him.”

Mia shook her head.“I’m going to tell Mum, she’ll put a stop to this.”She ran off again.

Peter made to go after her again but Ruby caught his arm.“There’s nothing you can say.”

Peter looked mortified.“Mum’ll kill me.”

“She won’t blame you,”Ruby replied with a sigh,“She’ll blame me.”

Well I think it's good that Mink is now together with Heath. It's probably going to be better for her being with him, than maybe busting up Xavier and Indi's marriage.

Oh no looks like Mia might just be about to blow the whistle on Ruby and Peter. Which will be something very exciting to read.

Heath/Mink are most intriguing, whilst I hope Ruby has gotten through to Tracey !!!!!

REALY enjoyed that, especially ......

Heath allowed her into the front room.He noticed her gaze pass over to the television and hastily turned it off.“Dex always leaves it on that channel.Take a seat.”He gestured to the sofa, perching next to her once she was sat.

Heath waited a second before grabbing her and kissing her.Both of them surrendered to the kiss hungrily, feeling the pleasing sensation of each other’s bodies.Heath’s hand caressed Mink’s leg and then moved upwards, under her skirt, until she suddenly pulled away.“Heath!”

He looked at her, amused and perplexed.“What?”

“What do you think we were gonna do?”

He shrugged.“Whatever takes your fancy.”

“Oh, right.So you think I’m just gonna have sex with you?”

“Door’s there if you’re not.”

Mink shot him the angriest glare he’d been on the receiving end for some time and stormed out of the house.

Heath banged his head against a cushion.

“I’m not punishing him,”Tracey insisted,“He’s got a good job…”

“Yeah, which he hates.He needs to be in school.Even if it’s not Summer Bay High, he needs to be somewhere.I can get you information, contacts, whatever you need.Just make sure he gets the education he deserves.”

Tracey looked hard at her, as if searching for an ulterior motive.“I’ll think about it,”she said at last.

Ruby nodded.“Just do what’s best for Peter.”