You And I Collide

Guest KristinaLeigh

Chapter 11

"Basically he's jealous..." Sasha began to explain. She thought of how Stu had thrown her phone across the room and she thought of the anger in his eyes as they drove home after the formal, Stu had his good points, he was friendly and popular and everyone was jealous of her for dating the hottest guy around, but they didn't know him, and knowing him as well as Sasha did, she was beginning to wish they'd never met. "Jealous of what?" Casey asked, he propped himself up and offered Sasha some popcorn. "He just hates us hanging out you know, he thinks we're into each other." Casey didn't reply instead shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

Half an hour later the movie had finished and Casey was playing his games console in the front room, he looked down at Saha. Her eyes were closed, she was sleeping. She looked peaceful, her feet still resting on Casey 's lap, her soft, smooth legs against his board shorts, he could feel her warmth. Her hair fell softly around her face, cascading down past her shoulders and he watched as her body lifted and rested, her breathing delicate. A strand of hair fell down across her eyes and Casey edged forward slowly, he carefully leaned over her, placing the strand of her amongst the rest, away from her face. He smiled as he watched her, she was the most beautiful thing Casey had ever seen.

Sasha stirred in her sleep, she tugged at her clothing, uncomfortable. She rolled over a little and opened her deep brown eyes slowly and meeting Casey's blue eyes he gave a little smile. "What time is it?" She asked, reaching for her phone. "Just past midnight." Casey said with a smile. He took in her messy tousled her and sleepy eyes. "You can stay here if you want?" Casey offered, noticing her worry at walking home so late. Sasha nodded.

Casey waited in his room, he had given Sasha one of his tshirt and she had gone into the bathroom to change. Cary ran around his room collecting messy clothes and shoving them under the bed. He switched on the television and plumped the pillows on his double bed. He was nervous somehow to know he would be sleeping next to Sasha. Sasha looked over herself in the bathroom mirror, she loved the way Casey's tshirts all smelt of his familiar scent. She took in her reflection, she knew she shouldn't be worrying what Casey thought of her but somehow she couldn't help feeling nervous.

"Hey" she smiled, she walked in wearing her pretty black underwear with Casey's tshirt over the top. He smiled. "Suits you." He gestured to the tshirt and she blushed. "Beds yours, I can take the floor." Casey offered but Sasha clambered onto bed and tugged on his arm. "No you won't. I don't mind sharing" she smiles lugging Casey down onto the bed. Casey's heart was beating faster than it ever had, as they sat on the bed, just under the covers together. Casey reached over his head and pulled off his tshirt, exposing his muscular, toned, tanned body. Sasha took a deep breath, she'd never seen him shirtless in his underwear before but he couldn't pretend she wasn't enjoying it.

They talked for nearly an hour and then began to feel sleepy. Casey turned off the light and lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Sasha was on her side facing him, suddenly she wriggles closer, placing her dark head of hair on his solid chest. Casey froze, the heat from her body radiated against his skin. "Do you mind?" She asked, "I had nightmares earlier." She said scared, this was true except all of he nightmares included Stu. Casey took his free arm and wrapped it around her shoulder, pulling her a little closer. "Of course not. Nothing can hurt you when I'm around" he smiled, looking down at her, cuddled up to him. He could definitely get used to this.

"Night Casey, and thank you." She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, not lightly as he's expected, but with a little force. She then placed her hand over his stomach and closed her eyes. He looked down and kissed her head amongst her hair taking in the strawberry scent and pulled her close. She ran her leg against his beneath the sheets and he began struggling for breathe, he noticed her warm hand on his body and slowly exhaled, this was no dream, it was a dream come true

for Casey. He watched her until she fell asleep and then he did he same, the happiest he'd gone to sleep in a very long time.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good :)

Like how you are building the relationship between Casey and Sasha. I can see huge fireworks happening when Stu finds out though. Not going to lie I'm kinda of looking forward to seeing his reaction when it happens. Hopefully Casey will be be able to protect Sasha.

Look forward to your next chapter.

LOOOVE the detail you put into the fic. Yeah, TOTALLY loooooooooooove it, especially ……

 she added, hoping it sounded believable. "Well I can come around anyway? Look after you?" he pushed. "No, it's okay. Indi and Dex are looking after me, I'll see you tomorrow." she said calmly, she hoped he wouldn't hear the nervousness in her voice.

 She walked along through the pouring rain, getting drenched - her hair soaked. She ran under the cover of the Braxton's front porch and without her even knocking Casey swung the door open and pulled her inside.

 "Oh dear, I look terrible." she said catching her view in the living room mirror. Casey laughed softly, typical Sasha thinking she looked her worst when in fact she looked more beautiful to him than she ever had.

 "I rented Mean Girls?" Casey said, picking up the DVD from the floor and handing it to her. "Something your not telling me?" Sasha winked, laughing.

 He was so gentle. They sat down to the movie and Sasha placed her legs on Casey's lap, he smiled and softly touched her bare leg for a few seconds before tearing his hand away. He finally felt like he had Sasha back.

 Stu had his good points, he was friendly and popular and everyone was jealous of her for dating the hottest guy around, but they didn't know him, and knowing him as well as Sasha did, she was beginning to wish they'd never met. "Jealous of what?" Casey asked, he propped himself up and offered Sasha some popcorn. "He just hates us hanging out you know, he thinks we're into each other." Casey didn't reply instead shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

 Her hair fell softly around her face, cascading down past her shoulders and he watched as her body lifted and rested, her breathing delicate. A strand of hair fell down across her eyes and Casey edges forward slowly, he carefully leaned over her, placing the strand of her amongst the rest, away from her face. He smiled as he watched her, she was the most beautiful thing Casey had ever seen.

 Cary ran around his room collecting messy clothes and shoving them under the bed. He switched on the television and plumped the pillows on his double bed. He was nervous somehow to know he would be sleeping next to D

Sasha. Sasha looked over herself in the bathroom mirror, she loved the way Casey's tshirts all smelt of his familiar scent. She took in her reflection, she knew she shouldn't be worrying what Casey thought of her but somehow she couldn't help feeling nervous.

 placing her dark head of hair on his solid chest. Casey froze, the heat from her body radiated against his skin. "Do you mind?" She asked, "I had nightmares earlier." She said scared, this was true except all of he nightmares included Stu. Casey took his free arm and wrapped it around her shoulder, pulling her a little closer. "Of course not. Nothing can hurt you when I'm around" he smiled, looking down at her, cuddled up to him. He could definitely get used to this.

Chapter 12

Sasha stirred in her sleep and gently rolled onto her side, she softly opened her wide brown eyes and peered up at Casey, she smiled. He was sitting propped up, watching some terrible cartoon. "Morning sunshine." he smiled. Sasha smiled and began to slowly sit up. She reached down into her bag and pulled out her phone, 15 missed calls and eight text messages, all from you. "Oh god!" she winced. Casey leaned into her quickly reading one of the messages.

"I know your not at home. Where are you Sasha? Why did you lie to me?" - Stu. Sasha's breathing picked up pace fast, she felt as if someone was pressing down on her chest with a weight, the space closing in around her, she felt dizzy and sick. She jumped up and pulled off Casey's t-shirt slipping into her black dress again. "Sash, calm down." Casey said, he jumped to his feet and placed his hands on her shoulders to calm her. "He's gonna kill me." she flustered, searching Casey's bedroom floor for the rest of her belongings. "No, he won't. Nothing can hurt you when I'm around remember?" he said, and she placed her bag on the bed, he pulled her into a hug.

Casey went to work on breakfast as Sasha sat at the kitchen table, she felt so comfortable at the Braxtons. Suddenly a shirtless Brax submerged from his room. "Oh er, morning Sash..." he started, with a huge smile. She smiled and nodded and Brax headed into the kitchen. "Something you want to tell me mate?" he asked, nudging Casey in the side and giving a cheeky wink. Casey laughed ands shrugged, "She fell asleep." he explained and Brax smiled, "Alright mate, whatever you say." he grabbed some juice and wondered back into is room, saluting Sasha as he went.

Casey placed bacon and eggs in front of Sasha and she smiled appreciatively, "Didn't know you could cook, man of many talents." she laughed, enjoying her food. "Neither did I!" he laughed. Even at 10am, in last nights dress with bed hair and remnants of last nigt's make-up, Sasha was the most natural, honest and wonderful thing he had ever known. He thought back to Ruby, with her blonde beachy waves, and tanned skin. Typical Summer Bay girl, he had never done anything like this for her, so why was he doing it for somebody who wasn't his girlfriend? Infact sometimes he couldn't wait for Ruby to leave the next day, but with Sasha he was sad the second she left.

"What's that I smell, bacon?!" Heath Braxton appeared in the kitchen in boardies and a vest. "Yeah mate, it's all gone." Casey smiled. "Nice, you don't make us breakfast but you will for a chick." he mumbled. "What are you eating breakfast here anyway? Sneaky sleepover was it Case?" he asked laughing. "It's nothing." Sasha said bluntly, she knew exactly how close Heath and Stu were. "Don't mention it okay?" Casey said, raising an eyebrow at his brother. "Righto..." he said, and disapeared out of the front door.

"I better go..." Sasha sighed sadly, she stood from the table and grabbed her bag, making for the door. Casey caught up to her quickly. "Don't go yet..." he pouted, had he eve begged a girl to stay before? "I need to figure out what I'm gonna tell Stu, but I'll see you at school." she smiled, Casey nodded. He pulled her into a long hug, and Sasha wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands against his warm skin. He leant down and kissed her cheek, Sasha smiled unexpectedly, she had never imagined a kiss coming from such a huge guy could feel so gentle. "Your amazing Case..." she smiled, she gave him one final cuddle and she was off.

He couldn't help being worried about her, or Stu but he was still absolutely amazed by her. He went back into his room and lay down on her side of the bed, where she had slept the night before. He took her scent in, in the sheets and sighed. Best night's sleep he'd ever had.

Thanks for the love guys! x

Archived