Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

I know people says Casey and Kyle are better off without Tam, you need to be reminded Tam has not done anything wrong. She told kyle he is delusional (which he is) so for now, I like her.

You are right, she hasn't done any thing wrong but I think when people say that the boys are better off with out her, they really mean they shouldn't let the fact that they both like her, come between them. That's what I think any way.......

I know people says Casey and Kyle are better off without Tam, you need to be reminded Tam has not done anything wrong. She told kyle he is delusional (which he is) so for now, I like her.

You are right, she hasn't done any thing wrong but I think when people say that the boys are better off with out her, they really mean they shouldn't let the fact that they both like her, come between them. That's what I think any way.......

But it is Kyle who is letting it get between them. Casey has and will always mark him territory.

Edited by shyongirl

I suppose it's a good thing they cast a less than average looking girl, but im having a real hard time believing she'd have two guysfighting over her.. especially when her character also has such few redeeming qualities.

I don't think she is less-than-average looking. I honestly think she is quite pretty. I don't understand why 2 guys would fight over her character, but she is pretty.