Tamara Kingsley - Kelly Paterniti

devereaux

Honestly didn't think there would be so much hate for these two.

Same here. There's too much hate being said about the relationship and how they're going too fast. I don't see the problem, it's only a show at the end of the day.

Yeah, I mean their not my favourie couple but I'm starting to like them more and more. She seems to make Casey a lot happier and I like seeing him happy for once.

Plus, she seems like a strong girl and dosen't let him push her around.

I did like him with Sasha but it didn't work out, so people need to move on. Sasha will find a new guy soon....

I quite like Tamara, she makes Casey happy and she is being very strong with Casey in jail and all

I think that's definitely right RR1.

For me she just seems to be clinging to Casey because she hasn't a relationship with her family or anyone else. I agree with those who think things are moving far too quickly.

It's probably not a popular opinion but I think Sasha was just as much responsible for the failure of her relationship with Casey as he was.

Casey's happy and that's great, but it's just HER that's the problem, she kept saying over and over "I'm not here for Casey, I'm not here for Casey" when clearly she was so on that basis I don't trust her and the writers are trying too hard to make this relationship happen, it's the beginning of the year, just let it happen, stop trying to force it.

I absolutely hate this character. she's completely pointless and boring and has brought nothing positive to the show at all. All she does is pine after Casey and no interactions with any other character, even the actress looks bored playing her. come on writers give her something useful and associate her with other characters or do us all a favour and just get rid of her.

Edited by smokinace

I absolutely hate this character. she's completely pointless and boring and has brought nothing positive to the show at all. All she does is pine after Casey and no interactions with any other character, even the actress looks bored playing her. come on writers give her something useful and associate her with other characters or do us all a favour and just get rid of her.

I agree with you! I used to like her when she saved Casey in the Outback but later on, I changed my mind so I disliked her because she's the reason Casey and Sasha are no longer friends anymore since she and Casey become a couple <_< I wish she should leave really so Casey and Sasha can work on repairing their friendship if she leaves town.

Give her time to start interacting and making friends. She hasn't been there for long.

She will go the the high school soon so she might make friends there.

Plus, she has had a tough and difficult life so she's like this and quite grown up for that reason.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

Give her time to start interacting and making friends. She hasn't been there for long.

She will go the the high school soon so she might make friends there.

Plus, she has had a tough and difficult life so she's like this and quite grown up for that reason.

Well said Shelly.